" A Butterfly "

Trigger warning- Homophobia, Neglect, Love C^l+.
Cringe warning

I'm feeling like dog water again, so here you go. Me, i guess?
Also, this chapter is all over the place, so!
————————————————————————
Rabbit, Shrignold, Furry Boy, and the rest. Would be wondering around the cold empty streets.

" So cold, so cold, so cold. " One of the members would say. Shrignold would smile and look at the member, "Good." He said. Malcolm would stand in front of them all, waking quickly. It was hard for the others to keep up with Their King, anyways!

They'd walk and walk until they met face to face with a meadow. Furry boy barked happily and jumped into a pile of flowers.
.
.
A few minutes later
.
.
Rabbit was leaning against a tree, thinking about who his special one is. He was growing impatient, he had to wait a long time until he would meet someone that would be able to make him happy.

Shrignold was admiring Malcolm, of course. While, Malcolm was just admiring some flowers. As rude as he can be, he was actually quite calm right now.

The other members were drawing, reading, or just sitting there.

It was peaceful, finally... their lives and everyone else's has/have been overwhelmingly eventful. In both bad and good ways. For example, the love cult had to sacrifice one of their members, for Malcolm.

That wasn't a good thing for the ones who knew that member. But, in the main house, it was a mess. They all were extremely unstable. They couldn't even talk to eachother without laughing or crying. It was horrible. The only people trying to help everyone was Warren, Butcher/Steve, and The Twins. The twins were trying their best to help, they would constantly run around fetching things for the ones who asked. They were even told to leave the house a few times because, they were considered annoying. Now, Butcher/Steve was trying to help by preparing meals, being kind, acting like a Father (figure) and Warren was just trying to make everyone be kind to one another. But, that was failing miserably.

.
.
.
( The Twins - Lilly/Lily, Todney/Toddney)
"Oh, Todney.. I don't know what we're going to do!" Lilly said while Todney replied, " I don't know what we are going to do either, Lilly. I definitely don't want to be kicked out of the house again." Lilly nodded and said, "we're just kids anyways, aren't we?.." Todney replied, "Yes, dear sister. We're young, we can't deal with things like this." As they were talking back and forth, a teacher came in and told them to exit the house. Which they did.
.
.
.
" being a good friend isn't that difficult, is it?" Warren would say to himself in his room. "No no.. it can't be difficult, everyone can be a good friend!.." "Maybe, i just need to redo my lessons!" "Yes! Good thinking!"
.
.
.
" oh, come on Paige, you're great at painting and drawing!" Steve/Butcher would say to the sobbing sketchbook. "NO I AM NOT!!" Paige would say loudly. "Yes you are, come on.. you can do it." Steve/Butcher said while helping Paige stand up, "thank you.." Paige would say. Steve/Butcher would reply, "no problem, Paige."
.
.
.
The twins were outside in the cold, wandering the streets. They were both crying, of course. They don't know where they're going and it's getting dark! They're both VERY scared of the dark. "It's okay, Brother! We can do this! I'll pro...protect you if anything happens..!" Lilly would say, bravely while sobbing. "O..okay, Sister. Thank- you!" Todney would say weakly.

.
.
.
A few minutes later
.
.
.
Todney was wearing Lilly's sweater and his. Lilly was only wearing a T-shirt now. She was cold, but she wouldn't say anything. "Where are we going to sleep, Sister?" Todney was also getting a piggy back ride, " i.. don't know, dear bro.ther!.. hopefully we will be able to find something to eat.. first!" Eventually, they found a vending machine and got some snacks and sat on a bench. Sadly, they were both still crying. "I i just wanna go home!.. it's warm there!!" Todney would say. ".. me too" Lilly would reply.
.
.
.
Back at the house, everyone would be sleeping peacefully. Even Tony was, shocking!
The love cult was up and worshiping Malcolm, and the twins were just struggling to get some rest.
————————————————————————
A little angst chapter!!!
Word count- 731