Dragon 27

The white sky combined well with the empty atmosphere, with not even clouds present in the place, it was even torturing to look at such an environment to a normal human accustomed to the visual pollution of everyday life.

Y/N let go of the divine dragon's hand beside him, he simply threw his body to the ground, sitting on the white barrier that accompanied the void. A great body resistance allowed no negative impact to happen even with this rough movement, his body simply did not suffer the slightest damage.

Here the two of them are, present in that huge empty dimension where Y/N already intended to create his own home. The idea of the nation was already so embedded in his mind that the image of buildings appeared before his eyes, a fertile imagination that fortunately helped a lot in his inventions.

Zangetsu: So, you're finally getting to face this place? Damn, King, it's about time.

Y/N: It's good to hear you again, sleeping beauty.

Zangetsu: It's also good to be awake, Krillin. Shit, do you just get beat up?

The mental connection quickly ended. Y/N just didn't want to be laughing in the middle of nowhere while Ophis was by his side.

Speaking of Ophis, at that moment she seemed so... lost, as she watched, perhaps in awe, finding a place similar to her home after so many years.

Y/N: There are other places like this. The path we used to get here for example. Empty, silent, just like your home... I can't guarantee to get Baka Red out of Dimensional Gap but I can offer you those alternatives.

Ophis looked at him, silent, expressionless face making it very difficult to predict what she was thinking. For someone like Y/N, this is a horror, one of the reasons he always wears the hat, hiding his face helps him disguise what he's thinking.

Ophis: Why would you give me that?

Well, maybe she's not so naive as to just take it without asking. Although the whole situation with Khaos Brigade means otherwise.

Y/N tapped his finger on the ground, feigning a certain thought, he placed his fingers on his chin and scratched lightly. A few seconds like that, just to smile.

Y/N: That's what friends do. What's more, if I help you, maybe you can help me too.

Ophis bowed her head, one particular part of the speech creating doubt in her mind.

Ophis: Help you?

Y/N: Yep. Khaos Brigade, the terrorist organization you've been helping these days, I had several visions of the future regarding it.

Ophis knelt down next to him, the curious face never left, in fact, it looked even more intense, the ability to know the future is something she had never heard of until then. Y/N tapped his fingers on his right knee, a face that simulated thought.

Y/N: Listen, Ophis. Many people are not to be trusted there, they are the typical assholes who want to repeat historical mistakes, they support the superiority of a specific type of person, and of course, they will not be afraid to use you to achieve their own plans. God mediator of the new world? Nonsense, they'll try to kill you at the first opportunity they find.

Ophis: Did you see this in the future?

Certain words brought back a memory in the shinigami's mind.

Y/N: The future is not a straight line, there are many possibilities, in many different ways, like grains of sand in the desert. Of so many paths, even one of them, you can follow a better direction. The White Dragon group is already working with me to notice these small organizations and corrupt everything from within.