𝕍𝕀𝕀𝕀: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙

𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: 𝕸𝖚𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙
{𝔇𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔟𝔢 𝔞 𝔤𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢 ♡}

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙
༆ 126 𝕍ℂ ༆
• • •

Daenemera's eyes fluttered opened, she found herself laying on a bridge. This was not just any bridge, it was the stone bridge that resided on Dragonstone. She knew this was where Rhaenyra, Daemon, and their children resided to prevent any feuds from recurring. She ran his hand up her hair, now standing on her feet watching the large body of water surrounding the land. She turned her head to see a woman she's never met before standing a few feet away. She had golden hair that matched with the golden crow resting on her head, it was small and simple. She wore a white and gold dress, she had a graceful and gentle aura about herself. She seemed to noticed the princess because she gave her a warm smile and held her out towards the Targaryen princess gesturing her to walk towards her.

"Come child, do not be afraid." Daenemera wasn't how she arrived to Dragonstone. Her memories slowly came to her remembering that she followed a girl home and was fell to the floor after drinking wine she gave her.

"That girl poisoned me. Am I dead?" The woman laughed softly walking towards the girl. She placed one hand over Daenemera's and the other under her hand.

"She did not poison you, at least not with anything deadly. You are just sleeping. You have never left the pleasure house." The girl looked at the woman's hand. She could not feel any warmth from her.

"What is it that you want from me?"

"I've come to warn you, child. A war is coming and it will take the lives of many as well as your family. You made a promise, a curse of your own to save your family from themselves." Daenemera gave a weak laugh, shaking her head in disbelief.

"I've tried to talk to my mother and my brothers. The more I say, the more I look like I am taking sides. I wish I could help them, I truly do, but no one will listen to me." The woman reaches her hands out to grab Daenemera's shoulders.

"Then make them listen. The fate of many rely on you. Aegon the Conqueror started off with so little to give before he made himself into someone. You must do the same even if that means doing evil deeds to save others."

"How do you know all this?" Before the woman could respond a loud roar could be heard in the sky. Daenemera eyes caught a glimpse of the dragon, Cannibal.

"Me and you are alike. We crave the same thing. The only difference is that you hold so much more power and you are loved by all. That dragon will one day be yours. If you wish to tame it, you must make yourself worthy before you can tame anymore after him." Daenemera assumed she was referencing Canniable. The wild dragon was known to eat smaller dragons along with dragon eggs it came across.

"No one can completely tame a dragon. People might think my family controls the dragon, but it is the dragons that control us."

"You are not like everyone else, my princess. You are a dreamer, a dragon tamer, who holds power strong enough to put an end to a war that has yet to happen. You must stop looking down on yourself if you wish to have your family back." The woman lifted her head to notice their surroundings slowly fading. She bit her bottom lip, unsure on what to do.

"What is going on?"

"Someone who knows you is close by. I thought I would have enough time." Their surroundings soon vanished into thin air and brought them into the same room where Daenemera collapsed. She sat at a table holding the woman's hands who wore different attire. This time she wore a cloak to hide her face and kicked a sword underneath the table. It was all coming back to the princess, this is the dream she dreamt when she was younger. She knew for sure that the woman told no lies and held amazing powers she could not explain.