CHAPTER 9

NEXT DAY

6:30 AM

Hoseok woke up with the sound of Jimin's cry, that made Hoseok jolt up from bed when he saw Jimin crying loudly on the floor on a carpet.

Hoseok quickly got out of bed and picked Jimin up, trying to make him quit after some Jimin stopped crying and quickly fell asleep.

Then Hoseok checked if he was hurt somewhere but no, he was fine.

"Thank God, he didn't fall on a hard surface or from a high distance"

Hoseok said to him self, there was not that distance between his bed and floor and also because he had a fluffy carpet on his floor so that is why Jimin was not hurt and was crying because of sudden jump.

He thanked god but hissed when he suddenly felt pain in his last two fingers when he was going to join his hands together, thankfully his other fingers weren't hurt that much last night and just sighed.

"This day is going to be quite bad i think" he said to himself and cursing his luck.

He wants to go early today at work because it was his last day at work.

He went to the kitchen and washed his one  hand that wasn't hurt and started to make a simple breakfast that he can make with his one hand with not much difficulty or his so called parents going to hurt him again.

(........)

Yeah today is Sunday and Jungkook is ready to go to his brother's restaurant or you can say where Hoseok work.

Well right now he is at the office and three or four hours later will be lunch break then he is  going to his brother's restaurant.

He was really excited to see Hoseok, he was grinning like a baby with his bunny tooth.

So cute 🥺🤧

"Jung Hoseok now i am going to know that you are really a good person and perfect life partner for me or you are just a liar and a person with a fake facade that cannot be a perfect life partner for me or for anyone! Haha" He said to himself.

        ★★★⭐★★★

When Hoseok finished cooking he served it on the dining table and went to his room with a plate of food in his hand as fast as he can before his parents see him.

When he reached his room he peaked a little bit through his door and saw his father opening their room's door then both of them (his mother and father) entered kitchen.

Hoseok closed his door and started to eat his breakfast, he hadn't had any dinner last night so he was really hungry but he didn't eat that much for breakfast.

When Hoseok finished eating his food, Jimin was still sleeping.

He went to the kitchen slowly and saw there was no one and all the dirty dishes were in the sink he sighed in both relief and tiredness cause his parents went to work and left dishes for him to wash, his hand was injured because of them at least least they could have cleaned their own, he just sighed cursing at his existence.