Chapter 15

Persephone:

When Osiris said Harlow is like a drill sergeant, he wasn't lying.

"Damn it Persephone! Do it again!" Harlow growls out.

"Well, if you wasn't such a dictator and actually act like a normal creature!" I yell in frustration.

As soon as my hands shot up; water comes out of the ground lake a geyser. Not this again! Why is it every time I get frustrated I can't control my magic. I move my hands and bam you might have a fireball at your face. In this case a damn geyser!

"Seriously! This is your defense! So, you destroy the training field so you don't have to train today?!" Harlow roars.

"If you wasn't such a pigheaded Colonel Sanders drill sergeant having ass mother....." I start to scream.

I pause when I see smoke coming from my hands. Oh no! Not again! As the smoke thickens, fire comes out of my hands. My only instinct is to shake my hands and stop drop and roll. I'm on fire okay! I do exactly that I shake my hands and the fire shoots out my palms onto the ground around me. My geyser is still in the back field. The ground catches fire and all I can think is not again!

Dominic swings his palms to my geyser and water starts to rain down on my fire. The fire smothers out and now the air around us is thick with smoke.

"Harlow why don't you take it down a notch. It's Persephone we're talking about here." Osiris comments to Harlow.

"She needs to concentrate. It should not be this difficult." Harlow snaps.

"It is when she doesn't rely on her wolf like we do." Payton states.

"And that's a stupid decision to ever make." Harlow snarls.

"Enough!" I scream.

All four of my mates automatically shut the hell up.

"You aren't helping me with your screaming, growls, snaps, snarls, in other words! Your SHITTY attitude!" I snap.

All four stare at me with wide eyes.

"Until you can get that handsome head out your ass. Go fuck yourself!" I yell as I turn on my heels.

I leave the geyser still out. I leave my mates in the thick smoke I accidentally created. I walk off towards the forest. I have never lost my cool and cussed so much in my life. Fucking mates! Don't get one. Or four, they're a pain in the ass cheeks.

After I get so far away from the guys, I shift into my wolf. I race through the woods and around the trees. I hop over fallen logs and stomp through the fallen leafs. I stop at a big oak tree and use it as my scratching post. When I get into the clearing in the middle of the forest, I shift back and work on what Harlow was trying to teach. However, he was more like a dictator than teacher. I scuff at the thought of Harlow. In order to teach, you have to have patience. That's something he truly lacks. I inhale to try to relax and get centered. I exhale and immediately shift into my wolf again. I begin to stalk carefully threw the leafs and terrain. Trying to not make a sound through any of it. Harlow constantly would catch me sneaking up on him because I wasn't agile or stealthy enough. Think of the wind. You can't see it but you can feel it when it wants to show itself. I do exactly that, I move like the water and the air. Carefully missing anything that would make a sound if I stepped on it. By the time I came back to the clearing, I come face to face with Demon and Odin.

Just great.

That means the other two are around here somewhere. I watch as Odin changes back to Osiris and Demon changes back to Dominic.