lchapter 4

When sebastian and I reached the carriage ciel was waiting along with grell. The other butler the day before.

"Grell?" I said.

"Sinse I'm me ciel and sebastian thought it would be nice to have a second judge for your dress." Grell cheered in a fangirly way.

Hard to believe this guy us a reaper huh? I asked myself as sebastian helped me into the carriage first.

"Sebastian?" Ciel questioned the butler.

"Ladies first my lord. No matter rank." The raven haired butler smirked as he helped the boy into the carriage. Grell got in after sebastian, who sat close to me, and the carriage began to move.

London was at leased a two and a half hour ride. An erie silence grew and only the clicks and clanks of the carriage and horses was heard.

Okay, I'm in the world of black butler. I'm a maid at the phantomhive manor. And I know absolutely nothing about ballroom dancing. That's wonderful. I thought as I peacefully sat.

Quick ciel POV!

Ciel was looking out the carriage window when he glanced at Victoria. Yes she had the same name of the queen and was a good servent.

She seems odd these past few days. The phantomhive thought. I can't place it but I can just tell something is different. I'll talk with sebastian later.

He looked over at Victoria again and ended up staring. Her maroon, almost red as Sebastian's eyes clouded with thoughts. Her ocean blue hair which was almost the same color as his hung loose past her shoulders. She was a beautiful girl, ciel wasn't afraid to admit to himself. Sebastian sent a curious look ciels way.

Sebby now!

Ciel had been staring at Victoria for a while before looking away. Sebastian sent him a curious look before looking at the lady himself, and soon found himself staring at her smooth, flawless skin and free flowing hair. Her deep redish eyes deep into a thought sebastian couldn't find.

Oh my curiosity is getting the better of me. I desparately wish to know what she is thinking. Sebastian thought with a smirk, amused by his curiosity. For though I've only known her perhapse a year she suddenly is different today. She seems more.........oh dear I can't place it. Hmmm. I do wonder what it is....

My POV again!

Soon I felt eyes on me. I looked around and noticed both sebastian and ciel staring at me.