Reconnection

"Kohakuchi," Aira said, waving at Kohaku as he came over and met in Times Street once again. Despite both of them being busy over their schedules being in different units and agencies, they have once again found time to meet up to have fun.

"Haha, just like last time, sorry ta make ya wait, Rabu-han," Kohaku said.

Aira shook his head, as he said, "Don't worry, I wasn't waiting long anyway. Now, where do you want to go?" 

"Why don't ya decide, Rabu-han? I'm sure whatever ya choose, we will have a lotta fun. Honestly, I'm still gettin' used ta the city so it's better for ya to lead the way~" Kohaku said.

Aira knew from their online chats that Kohaku had not gone out much and that he was homeschooled away from the city, which gave him the impression of somewhere at the countryside, completely different from wherever Hiiro came from, of course. At least Kohaku knew how to use the freaking Internet unlike Hiiro. ... Then again, Tatsumi wasn't well-versed on the Internet and Aira was pretty sure he had lived in the city for years...

OK, Aira admitted that he made bad comparisons, but the point being now was that Kohaku usually expressed interest from Aira about his own ordinary days at school, what he does after them like going to arcades, shopping, karaoke... More often than not, he had expressed interest and a wish to experience things like that. So...

"Well, we already went out to the mall last time. So, do you want to go to the arcade or karaoke, Kohakucchi? You said I should lead the way, but you should get the choice of where you wanna go first~ If we have time, we can go to the other place."

"Hmm..." Kohaku hummed before he said, "How about karaoke? That's where we sing songs from the lyrics on the screen as they score us?"

"Yep, if you want them to score you. Usually, it's more fun with a group of people, but..." Aira said, smiling mischievously, "It would be nice if it's just the two of us... in a little competition. What do you say to that?"

Kohaku returned Aira's mischievous smile, probably remembering their online messages concerning karaoke. Aira, who had plans to become an idol by then, had used karaoke with his classmates before he enrolled into Yumenosaki to somewhat train. He had texted this to Kohaku, although it was a long time before he knew him in person, who had expressed interest as well as knowing  Aira's wishes to become an idol and among the only supporters of his dream.

At that time, Kohaku was up to speed about idols from Aira's rants and was the only one who had genuinely expressed interest over them. Sometimes, they even had speculated over being idols together, a what-if since Aira really wanted to become an idol and Kohaku had expressed enough interest to play along, but not as seriously as Aira back theen. They had speculated 'Would they be a duo?' , 'Would they be rivals?' and so on. 

When they had chatted about karaoke, that was a ways to not only practice singing but also compete in it, if they were idols... wouldn't that be a fun way for friendly competition?

Aira and Kohaku had argue who would win but until now, they probably didn't have a way to find out. So, the time has come...

"What are we waiting for?" Kohaku asked, "Let's get goin' Rabu-han~" Kohaku said, as Aira happily led Kohaku to the nearest karaoke place where there were at least free rooms for their private friend time. Ordering drinks and food in one of those rooms, they scrolled through the option of songs that they wanted to sing.

Unsurprisingly, Ensquare songs had made it into the list, more popularly recommended were from the Big 3. The song 'Trap For You' caught Aira's eyes solely for the reason that he couldn't even think about it without his mind going far away to the vivid image of the very start of the Live, how Eve almost... almost...