3 - Reading Lists and Submission Guidelines

Featured Published Works

These Wattpad stories have been published off-platform and are available for purchase at retail outlets. 

Writing Craft 

These are non-fiction works that focus on the craft of writing.

Author Marketing & Publishing 

These are non-fiction works that focus on author branding, promotion, and the publishing industry.

~ How To Submit To Our Reading Lists ~

Please read through everything carefully to ensure your story complies with all the requirements to make it into the reading list of your choice.

1. Your story must adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines, and make sure it is rated appropriately.

2. Your story must have good spelling and grammar to qualify for featuring. We want to recommend quality work to our users.

3. If your story is published off-platform, whether self-published or traditionally published, you must include a link to the website where your work is available for purchase.

4. If your story is published off-platform, it does not have to be available in full on Wattpad, but a sample chapter is required.

Tip: You can add the #improveyourwriting tag to your story to make it more identifiable to potential readers.

If your story matches all of these requirements, here's how to submit:

All submissions must be made via this linked FORM. Please note that any submission attempts made on our message board, in the comment section, or via PM will NOT be considered.

To submit your story, open the form link in your browser and complete the questions. Then press submit (only once) and that's it.

NOTE: A submission does not guarantee a spot in our reading lists. All submissions undergo a level of screening before a decision is made. This is to ensure our readers get quality stories for their reading pleasure.

Please be patient after a submission is made. As you can imagine, our list is long. We will notify you if your submission is accepted.