16. Santa Tell Me*

I woke up to Andy stirring. It was early in the morning.

"Andrew why are you awake?" I whispered. I was so tired.

"Hmm?" He asked. He wasn't awake.

I sighed and laid back into his body again. He was just stirring in his sleep. 

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. I closed my eyes and rested back again. Andy chuckled on my skin.

He laid back again. I loved his warmth. And I could feel his morning wood poking into my back.

"Andrew." I said. He pushed into my back more. I giggled.

It was only six am. The kids were in the other room. I couldn't let him fuck me, but god it reminded me of when we would sneak around.

"Shhh." Andy whispered as he climbed into my bed. He had just snuck into my room through the window.

I smiled as he got into bed with me, pulling me onto his lap. The blankets were still around me.

"You shouldn't sneak in." I whispered.

"Your parents aren't home anyways." He said.

"Yeah well-"

He helped me pull my shirt off over my head. "Relax."

•••

"Honey! We're home!" I heard my mom call. Oh my god Andy was literally inside me. He pulled out and gave me a worried look.

I slapped his chest, making him get off and grab his things. He jumped into the closet as I put my shirt and pajama pants back on.

I fixed my hair and lit a candle in my room. Andy's boxers were still on the floor. That dumbass.

I grabbed the boxers and threw them under my pillow before getting back in bed, just as my mom came in. I had opened my book just in time.

"Hey mom. How was dinner?" I asked. My legs were shaking under my covers. Fuck. She looked hammered.

"It was lovely. I just wanted to check to make sure you were good,"

"All good. Goodnight mom."

"Goodnight sweetie." She said. She shut the door. I heard my parents go into their bedroom upstairs.

Thank god for the fact that their bedroom was on the top floor and mine was on the bottom.

Andy quietly came out of the closet and got into bed with me.

"They came home really early." I whispered as he pulled me in.

"It's okay." He whispered as he held me close. I smiled as he rested my head on his chest.

He laid back, stroking my hair.

"One day we won't have to sneak around." Andy said.

"I can't wait for that day."

I turned around and pulled Andy into a hug.

"Good-morning." He said, chuckling.

"I love you." I whispered as I kissed his head.

He chuckled and hugged me back. "Is something wrong?" He asked.

"No." I said and smiled. "No everything's perfect right now actually."

Andy rubbed my back. I love him. I love him. I love him so fucking much it hurts my head.

"Come shower with me." I whispered.

"Yes ma'am." He said as he got up, dragging me with him. I chuckled and walked into his en suite bathroom.

•••

After brushing my teeth and combing through my hair I got into the shower with Andy. He was scrubbing his body with a loofa. He bought manly scented body wash. It could be smelled through the shower.

"When do Adam and Connor come back today?" Andy asked.

"In the afternoon." I said.

"Okay well Jacob is leaving this morning so for those few hours we have..."

"Yes I'll have sex with you." I whispered. He giggled and kissed my neck. His body was warm. It smelled so good with the suds still on him.

"Get showered up while I start on breakfast." He whispered on my lips before kissing me. I smiled and kissed him back. He pushed me lightly against the shower wall, making my back arch. I made sure to keep quiet.

Andy's fingers grazed over my body, down my tits and landing on my waist. I moaned softly, the sound being absorbed by him. I pulled him closer as my tongue entered his mouth. He pushed me up against the wall more, holding my body.

"Andy." I whispered on his lips. "Later."

He sighed and pecked my lips. I smiled at him, playing with the hair on the back of his head.

"God I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered. I could feel his cock pressing into my stomach.

I moved one of my hands down and grabbed it, softly pumping it, making Andy choke on his own air.

"Aurora."

"Shhh. Stay quiet." I whispered as I got on my knees.

Andy took a deep breath. I smiled softly.

"In and out." I whispered. He nodded and got closer to me. So submissive.

I saw one of his veins, popping from base to tip. I licked all the way up, making him quiver.

"Rory..." he whispered. I moved to suck him, only being able to take half. He knew that. He was always gentle with me during this, letting me take over.

I pumped what I couldn't fit. Andy leaned against the wall more.

I knew what made him go feral.

He was quiet now. Something about his silence calmed me.

I moved my hand to lightly massage his balls. The water slightly ran down the both of us.

"Dad!" Jacob said, snapping us both out of our thoughts.

"Y-yeah!" Andy said, clearing his throat.

"When are you gonna be done I wanna go out for breakfast with you." Jacob said. I pulled my mouth off of him, turning to just pump him.

"Soon." Andy said.

"Where's Aurora?"

"Working out downstairs." Andy said. He lowered his head and tried to keep calm.

"Okay. I'm gonna go get ready." He said.

"Alright." Andy said. Andy clenched his thighs. I watched him twitch in my hands. He was gonna cum.

I put my mouth back on him as he came in my mouth. He shook lightly, holding my free hand.

I looked up at him while swallowing. He rested his head against the wall and sighed.

I stood up and smirked. He stared at me.

"You..."

"Sorry. Good morning."

He sighed and pulled me into a kiss. I let him take my body close to his.

"We need to go." I whispered.

"Yeah."