Four Years Later.

Zayn’s POV

“Show more emotion when you sing Zayn,” Paul barked at me for the millionth time this day. I apologized.

“You boys need to get it together…you have not realized a CD since two years ago…if you still want fame and money…you best get in that booth and give me music worth selling. Zayn that was for you especially,” Marcos, our manager said.

I sighed…ever since Brooklyn left I had been a mess. Nothing could make smile or anything. It didn’t help either that I had not seen my brother or my sisters or let’s not even talk about my dad. Ever since she’s been gone I’ve been a mess.

I wonder where she was now…

Brooklyn’s P.O.V.

“Ok kids, lesson 5 will be completed tomorrow!” I said as the kids filed out the door. I quickly picked up my things and turned the light off in my classroom; locking it. I walked outside the school where most of the kids were gone. I got into the car and turned the heater on. I drove to Isabella’s daycare.

~*~*~*~

“How was your day sweetie?” I asked her, looking at her through the rearview mirror, she had her favorite teddy in her hands. The teddy her dad had gifted me years ago. I smiled at her. My baby, she was so innocent.

“Hannah twold me hewr dwaddy was twaking her to the pwark today,” She said.

I stayed silent. “I want my dwaddy to twake me to the pwark…” she continued.

“Well, baby, I can take you to the park whenever you want,” I said.

She looked at me and smiled. I knew it hurt her to not have a dad. Someone else to tell her they loved her besides me and Angela. I know she needed her father but I just cannot go back to him. Not after walking out like that. But I cannot say I haven’t been thinking of calling him and telling him he had a three year old daughter. He would, of course, doubt me. Why had I waited for years to tell him he had a daughter would of course be one of the questions asked. And I did not have the answer. Because I was scared as to what he may say. Me having a child of his after a heated night we both could have prevented. Or maybe not prevented because that night was one of the most amazing nights of my life, but could have used protection. Yet looking at my daughter I can’t say I regret having her. She light up my days. She makes me smile. And she has those eyes. Eyes just as captivating as her fathers. Yet I didn’t want Zayn to meet her. Because he would want to spent time with her. As selfish as it sounds I want her to myself. I want to be the only one she tell ‘I love you’ to. I want to be the only she sees as the parent figure. But sooner or later she is going to have to know about her father. And if don’t tell her soon enough Angela will. She thinks that what I’m doing is wrong, keeping my child to myself. But I know that. And I also know Zayn will have to know about Isabella.

We arrived at home and I carried her. Home was in the outskirts of London. Only a couple houses around. Both Isabella and I loved it.

As soon as Isabella was on the ground she ran up to her bedroom where all of her toys where at.

“If you want to go to the park later you have t pick up you toys first, Bella!” I called up the stairs.. seconds later I heard a faint ‘okway.’

~*~*~*

Boys playing catch with their father. Girls being pushed on the swings by their fathers. Was it Father’s day?  Of course not…it was the middle of February. I watched from afar as Isabella played with another little girl in the sandbox. She looked so happy and carefree. But also his that raven black hair, my olive toned ski, his eyes, his unruly waved hair, his smile, his laugh. That child was all him and he did not know him. But he would not want to know of her would he? No, it would ‘ruin his career.’ He told the media we had divorced because we had grown apart when in reality we were only growing closer. But I was a coward for leaving. For not telling him I carried his child in my womb. For not saying I loved him back. For leaving him in tears. I know I was a coward. I know that. Ever since I left I knew that.

“You look troubled.”

I looked up from my folded hands.

Oh no.

~*~*~*~*

CLIFFHANGER!!! Who do you guys think it is? And I just love Isabella. And the teddy bear is mentioned in the beginning chapters of the arrangement just fyi. Anyways thank you for reading and all the positive comments so far! Thank you! And please read my other story “Dirty Little Secret.” It’s a Niall Horan Fanfic for you hardcore Niall girls. Thank you again for reading. And this chapter is dedicated to aliad2399 because she read “The Arrangement” in a day. #dedicated…I love you!

Also you guys should check out  "The Famous Daughter" by MixedFanpire!!! its really great! Its a one direction story!! so don't even bother reading the end of this footnote and go read "The Famous Daughter!"

Love you guys and thank you for reading and please VOMMENT!!!!!! (Comment/vote)

~Sharon.