Rough

Tae- are you ready for your punishment.....( Smirking)

Yn - taehyung I'm sorry..... I'm sorry.....i will not do that again...( Sobbing like a little kid)...

Author pov

Tae whipped her tears......and said....

Tae- no baby don't cry.....where is your courage??( Lick her tear )where is your..( kiss her cheek....) strong side side .........and yeh where is your guts( cupped her face)

Yn- sorry sorry taehyung....... please don't punish.....me please give me 2nd chance...( Closing her eyes)

Tae- 2nd chance is not in my dictionary.......honey.....( Bit her ear)

As he said he carry her is arm....and started walking towards balcony......
And yn become shocked and scared..
And she said..........

Yn-  taehyung why your..... taking m-----( cut by tae's stares )

He take yn inside balcony and ......make yn stand .and sit in the sofa .........and said .....

Tae - undress me.....( Smirk)

Yn - what!( Shocked)

Tae - yes....do as I say if you don't want me to...... Rough.... punishment
....(cold voice)

Tears started coming out from..her eyes....and she started unbuttoning his night suit....... After sometime when she Fully unbutton his night suit....
And make him.....undress his night suit Shirt.....but when she's going to stand.....tae suddenly pull her on his....lap....and said......

Tae-your too slow..... babygirl ( inhale her fragrance).......so let me undress me and......you too......( Smirk)

Yn- tae pl-----( cut by Rough kiss)

Tae kiss her roughly.............and  roming his hand all over her body...... yn feeling discussed but she can't do anything except crying......

.
.
.
.
.

Next morning

Yn pov.

I wake and feel sharp pain'in my lower body......and last night seen income in my mind .......i started crying again..... I'm on. My bed .....but last night we did sex in balcony....... he's the one who ...take me here....then I went towards bathroom while Lumping.......

then I went towards bathroom while Lumping

After sometime

I come back to my bedroom.......in this........then i do my hairs.....

then i do my hairs