Chapter 3) Coffee

Soon the host club opened. Girls flooded through the doors. The girls blushed at the boys' words and actions. Is this normal for a school? But Haruhi and I didn't get to stay long as we had to go to the store and grab some things. It didn't take us very long and we went back to the host club.

"Thanks for shopping little piglets," Tamaki said as we walked through the doors with bags in our hands. "Did you get everything on our list?"

"What piglet?" Haruhi and I questioned. Tamaki grabbed an object from the bag.

"Hold on what is this" Tamaki said as he held it in his hands.

"Just what it looks like it's coffee, '' I replied. Even though I'm rich I like enjoying the cheaper food too.

"Is this the kind that is already ground?" Tamaki asked again.

"What do you mean it's instant coffee?" Haruhi questioned.

"It's instinct ?" two girls that were sitting with Tamaki asked.

"Woah I've heard of this before it's commoners coffee" Tamaki exclaimed. The girls started uttering to each other. The other host club members walked over. They started talking about it.

"We'll go back and get something else" I said.

"No I'll keep it, I'm going to give it a try," Tamaki replied. Everyone gasped. Well everyone but Haruhi and I. Haruhi and I started to make the coffee with the given cups. The girl in front of us that was sitting on the couch started muttering to herself. Four of the girls grabbed a cup. After that was over I just stood and looked around.

"The nightmare was so bad that he bolted out of bed," Hikaru stated.
"Hikaru, don't tell them that story I asked you not to tell anyone. Why are you being so mean to me?" Koaru asked.

"I'm sorry Koaru I didn't mean to upset you" Hikaru replied, He grabbed Kaoru's chin so Kaoru was facing him. The girls started blushing and fangirling. Haruhi served tea and coffee to the guests. Soon Mori came into the room with Honey on his back. Honey was rubbing his eyes. I didn't pay much attention.

"Is that boy really a 3rd year student?" Haruhi asked.

"Honey senpai may seem childish but he's a prodigy and then Mori senpai is his strong and silent protection" Kyoya explained. I jumped not knowing he was right beside me.

"Haru-chan, Ai-chan!" Honey yelled as he jumped and grabbed my arm. Then he let go of me.
"Hey Haru-chan Ai-chan, do you want to have some cake with me?" Honey asked.

"Thanks but I don't really like cake," Haruhi said dizzily.

"I will," I replied.

"Then how would you feel to hold my bunny usu-chan?" Honey asked.

"I don't really like bunnies," Haruhi replied.

"Are you saying you don't like Uau-chan?" Honey pouted. Honey held a pink stuffed bunny in his arms. It was almost the size of him.

"I guess he is kinda cute," Haruhi said. Honey then started to blush and his eyes brightened.

"Take good care of him, okay!" Honey shouted before grabbing my hand and pulling me into the direction of his and Mori's table. I smiled at the guest kindly and they returned it. I glanced back at Haruhi and she looked like she was thinking while I saw Tamaki rambling and dancing around. Before walking back over to Haruhi.

"Oh I got it obnoxious" Haruhi spurted out. I tried to stifle my laugh as he curled into a ball.

"I'm sorry Tamaki senpai" Haruhi apologized. The twins leaned into Haruhi and laughed.

"You're a hero alright" The twins said.

"But he is a pain in the neck," Haruhi deadpanned.

"I'm sorry senpai but your lesson did strike a small cord with me" Tamaki stood up and turned around while smirking.

"Really it did let me teach you more my friend" He put his hand out. 'He got over that quick' I thought to myself.

"Boss?" Koaru asked.

"Call me king," Tamaki replied.

"You can teach him or whatever but he's not going to get very far in the look department" Hikaru added. Hikaru grabbed a hold of Haruhi's glasses and started taking them off of her. 

700 words