The Strange Love of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (17)

Day 3, of holding in the monster that is Hyde, or is it day 2? Motor skills are slowly fleeting and processing abilities even worse. I can’t sleep. I can’t let him escape. It is the burden I must bear. I created him and now I shall relinquish him from the earth. Oh, a solution cannot come fast enough. I fear if I stand I shall collapse on the ground, concussing myself, but if I sit I shall be too relaxed. I’ve blown cup after cup of coffee and now I am almost certain what flows through my veins is sugar and creamer. My mind seems to deteriorate as I live and breathe, the shadows of my home watch me in my break of sanity. It is excruciating, torture. Torture I must endure. I am Atlas and he is my world, my curse, my punishment for ever challenging the nature and design of god. I don’t know how much more of this I can go on. I need something to remind me that I am on this earth, that reality is reality and these illusions are ones of my mind. Dr. Black. If anyone can cure my insanity it would be him.
I find myself at his doorstep yet again. How shameful it is to beg at his door, and if I could not confide in him like I did today I would be utterly lost in this world. He opened his door and looked up at me. He always was short for a man, standing at a mere 5 feet, and his body slim and feminine. If I had not known better I’d think him a lady. Think he was a lady? Whatever the proper phrasing may be. His eyes widened when he looked at me and he was quick to grab my hand and drag me in. His hands were soft, they always were. Soft and small with fingers long and thin like strands of silk. His voice felt like honey and milk, warm and sweet. “Henry! Look at you! You are sickly my friend. What on earth has become of you dear?” My legs struggled to make it there, one by one. One foot in front of the other. I stumbled upon the coffee table, and he was quick to catch my fall. He had the same strong arms as Lavennia and held me in the same loving yet strict manner. He quickly pulled me up and we came close face to face. I never noticed how beautiful his eyes had been, green like cherry stems, nor have I noticed the way they sparkled in the light. He eased me on the couch and made his way next to me, his hand gently placed on my lap. I never noticed that either. We always sat so close, always touching and such. He was warm too, warm like fire and I wanted to get burned. I know I shouldn't have laid my head on him, but I did, and I never noticed how he never pushed away. He accepted it, embraced it even. "Henry you don't look well. You haven't slept again, have you? You were meant to sleep yesterday! I thought you did." He raised his voice slightly and his face wrinkled slightly. My head lifted a bit and I look at him in the eyes confused. "How did you know about that?" He tilted his head slightly but soon widened his eyes like he had been caught with his hand in a cookie jar. I don't quite know why. "I uh…Lavennia told me"
"That's right Lavennia…" I closed my eyes and leaned into his shoulder, he smelled exactly like…pomegranate. It was enticing. I loved how he wore women's perfume. "Henry you need to sleep. You can use my bed upstairs-"
"No…"
"Excuse me? No? No is not an option. What has it been? Two? Three days? Jekyll I am worried about you. Horribly so! You can't just…not sleep! I don't know what has overcome you but I won't have it" He tried to stand up and I don't know what came to me but I yanked him quickly down. I heard his gasp, so small and frail like him, and he struggled for a moment in my arms but eventually gave into it like he always does. I buried my head back into him and my gosh did it feel good. "Vincent…I- you don't understand"
"No, I don't understand Henry. I want to but I just can't wrap my mind around why you'd want to torment yourself like this" I let out a long sigh and he shivered under my breath. "Can't sleep. He'll come."
"Who will? Who will Jekyll"
"Can't sleep…he'll..come" He paused for a moment and made that one face he does when he's thinking. His brows slightly furrow and he bites his inner lip making them appear smaller, puckered ever so slightly. I can imagine how soft they are, they look soft, plump, and pink like the skin of a peach, how badly did I want to feel them? All these realizations I'm having, these thoughts. I don't know how to describe them, but it's the same feeling I get with…
This was wrong, severely wrong. I should not be here with Vin, thinking of him in such a way. Not only are we both men, but I am with Lavennia, and I love Lavennia. Do I love her? Of course, I do! Why would I even second-guess myself? Vin has always been so sweet to me, in ways he never had to do. It made me think. Made me wonder. I despised it, yet I couldn't stop. "Vin…" he leaned into me, his hands brushing against my cheeks. "Oh Henry~" I leaned into his and he did the same to me our lips colliding into one another. They were just as soft as I had suspected, just as warm. When we pulled away he merely looked at me. "Henry~" I bit my lip and looked up at him "Yes Vin?"
"Henry." His voice sounded different. It wasn't dreamy nor sweet, but harsh and cold. "Vin?"
"Henry!" I shook my head and jolted up. He looked at me and it clicked for me, I had been daydreaming. I almost dozed off too. "Jekyll are you there? You started to move weirdly and…That's it! You are going to sleep immediately!"
"I…I uhm…n-no I couldn't intrude here. I actually think you're right. I'm going to go home and rest immediately" I stood up and backed away to the door and he crossed his arms following me. "You promise? I want you to actually sleep. If I find out you're lying-"
"I'm not I'm not!" I was. I most definitely was. I shut the door on my way out and moved my hand in my hair. When I walked down the street people stared at me, they stared and whispered as though they could hear my thoughts, hear my sins. I imagined what it'd be like to cheat on my girlfriend with him, and the idea is so enticing. I would never do such a thing, but how soft his lips felt in my fantasy, and I think…I think I am in Love with Dr. Black