8-⊱𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘⊰

Every Ultron robot started attacking them

Every Ultron robot started attacking them. They were all standing near the core every Avenger trying to defend it from the bots. Tony was blasting the robots Steve was in mid-air fighting Natasha using her baton Clint shooting at it Pietro dashing towards each robot Vision used the mind stone on his head. Thor was hitting all the robots with his hammer sending lighting toward them. Hulk tearing the bots Both Y/N and Wanda blasted red-yellow blasts along with protecting the core.Y/N also shielded the core at one end.

"They'll try to leave the city."Thor comes up after Hulk punches Ultron interrupting his speech

"We can't let 'em, not even one. Rhodey!"Tony exclaimed.

" We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin. You guys get to the boats, I'll sweep for stragglers, be right behind you."Steve said looking around the Avengers.

"What about the core?" Clint asked pointing at the core.

" I'll protect it," Wanda said Y/N locked her eyes with her."It's my job."Steve looks at Y/N who nods at her and then leaves with Clint and Natasha. "Get the people on the boats," she said looking at Y/N who had an amused smirk at her, and Pietro who shook his head.

"What?" she said looking at Y/N 

"Really Wanda?"

 "I'm not going to leave you two here."

"Yeah and let me be here and protect it to the core okay you go with Pietro"

 "I can handle this." she blasts off an approaching robot"Come back for me when everyone else is off, not before."

"Look I am not leaving you here Wan, "Y/N exclaimed at Wanda who shook her head.

"You saw what I did?" she says blasting another Ultron at her Y/N gave up when she couldn't argue with her anymore.

 "Hmm." Pietro hummed at her

"You both understand?"

"You know, I'm twelve minutes older than you."Pietro said pointing at Wanda and then looking at Y/N."And you...

"Two years older than you both Yeah I know, "Y/N said folding her hands.

Wanda chuckles at them "Go."

"Come on we can't let's go And be careful no funny business," Y/N said sternly at her. Pietro picked her up and set her down. Before Pietro could take a run she stopped him."Be careful."

"Yeah," and he took a run.

She saw Steve leading a few of the civilians to the Town Hall and then to the raft. He looked at her and sighed" What are you doing here? I thought you were near the core."

"Wanda is protecting it and to help," she said ushering the other civilians' Steve shook his head following Y/N.

After a few minutes, Steve spoke in the comms." Avengers, we're leading the civilians to the town hall try to meet us there." he walked back Y/N behind him.

"Rogers" Natasha appears. 

"Romanoff"

Natasha again looks at Y/N" Is that my jacket?" she asks looking at him the odd time question about the jacket which she thought to do later.

"She's with us and you have met her," Steve tells her Y/N feels a bit uncomfortable.

"Still doesn't explain the Jacket."

"Fighting these robots is getting us nowhere" Steve tries to make Natasha calm."And we have a way bigger problem the people."

Clint appears behind Natasha"The air is getting thinner now if we go much higher people start dropping" he hands a few things to Nat."We need to move them faster

"There are people in the city still hiding, "Y/N says looking at Steve. He nods at her.

"Move them out Barton you gotta six" he looks at Romanoff who smirks at him pulling out her baton"We are fighting robots"

Just then Pietro arrives holding a robot hand gasping for air"Today invite robots today or a snake is much better " he says handing the Robot hand to Steve who then runs back again.

"I am so sorry for him, "Y/N says to Steve and then runs back to the city Clint behind her. Steve sighs at it and throws the robot hand down Going to the opposite path.

Soon later she walks toward the City destroying the robot along the way. As one robot comes up near her halting her steps pointing the blast at her"This is not what I was thinking of Y/N when I recruited you and your siblings Y/N."

"And I wasn't thinking that you would want to destroy the world," she said making a yellow wisp on her hand ready to attack it "I trusted you this was a mistake," she said hitting the robot. 

"Traitor"

"You are making the biggest mistake." another Ultron robot arrives"You will face the consequences for it"

Each robot chants the same line one comes up and says "You are the worst elder sister"

"STOP," she yells hitting the robot.

Many robots appeared surrounding her she created a ball of large yellow mist and hit at robots and tore them apart. She was struggling to breathe but still managed to kill almost every robot. Suddenly she felt something cold she stopped for a moment her lips quivering and eyes watering sensing someone's death, Pietro. Sensing his death, causes her to fall into despair, and release a wave of energy that destroys all the robots around her. 

She stands up and runs there looking at the scene of Pietro lying dead. His eyes were blank she couldn't move a muscle her mind running she couldn't protect him. What kind of elder sister was she? She couldn't protect him her promise which she had made with her parents broke. Before she could crumble to the ground a pair of hands held her guiding her to the raft and making her sit in. The ground started to fall breaking her trance Wanda how could she forget her and run to the end of the raft someone catching her."STOP" she looked at who was holding her it was Steve.

"Wanda she is over there I gotta protect her let me go"

"Y/N, listen to me" She didn't buzz trying to shake his hand from her. Hitting his chest" Listen" jerking her hand and pulling towards his chest."Vision is bringing her look"

She turns to look at Vision bringing Wanda who was carried in a bridal style Slowly landing himself and dropping down Wanda who was also broken in complete loss. She starts running toward her yelling"WANDA" who looks at her and starts running up to her.

"Oh my God you are okay you are fine" she rumbles taking Wanda's face. Seeing her that her sister was safe.

"I thought I lost you," Wanda says breaking down.

"No you are safe you are here. I am here" she said wrapping her hands around her neck and bringing her close. She closed her eyes tears gathering around praying at last that they were safe but with what prize?

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

✎﹏﹏Author's Note﹏﹏

Double Update I believe...

If anyone gets confused it's from a deleted scene :)