You jackin her?💀

Y'all this imagine is about crystal and before y'all read ima tell y'all this I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HER ..idc if they date or not this imagine is just gone be bout her cause ion know what to write about ....

Now onto the story ...

                                 Y/n pov

I was happy until shamony sent me a pic of dd having his arms around crystal.

I told her idc knowing damn well I cared. But I'm not gone let a nigga get to me that's just me tho🤷🏽‍♀️.

Me and shamony talked a lil more untill we hung up.

I was so mad bro cause now everybody was texting me on Instagram asking if I seen the picture

Some fans was even talking bad on crystal and talking bout how they was gone find her and get back for me now that's funny

A lil later dd had posted on his story saying "me and y/n not over I just have friends😂"

He was wrong cause we was finna be over cause your ex is posting you Bffr.

If I was to do that dd would wanna kill somebody but it's cool when he do it

(It's cool when they do it it's a problem when i do it fuck em🤷🏽‍♀️)

In the mist of my thoughts dd had texted me.

Mi amor💗😻
Ma

Me
Bye David stop texting me.

Mi amor💗😻
What I do?

Mi amor💗😻
Mh

Mi amor💗😻
Y/n stop ignoring me bro

Mi amor💗😻
What's wrong with you why you ignoring me

Mi amor💗😻
Answer my call

Mi amor💗😻
Ight bet

He kept texting and calling blowing my phone up so bad I had to go on dnd but the nigga called me so much it went through every time.

I just shut my phone off cause ion have time for him rn I just needed to get myself tg .

Ion even understand this atp.. me and crystal never had a problem I mean she followed me and I ain't follow back and it was a few times she liked my story or post.

(Fan😂)

I decided just to leave it alone cause if I think about it to much it's gone get worse.

So I took me a shower threw ok some shorts and a shirt and put on a movie home alone to be exact..

30 mins into the movie I heard my door opened and guess who it was...

Damn I forgot he had a key.