Chapter 10♥︎

Johnson's POV:

I went around to the other side where Bethany was and opened her door. She got out and I shut the door behind her.

"Let's finish what we started shall we?" I asked her while walking up to her. She smiled and bit her lip then nodded. Smexy ass. I grabbed her waist tightly and gently placed my lips on hers. A couple seconds later I deepened the kiss...hard. It got so heated. I picked her up and walked up the stairs with her still in my arms, not breaking the kiss. When we got to the door I set her down but kept my hand on her butt while I looked for my keys.

"Room," she said as I opened the door. I shook my head no and slammed the door behind me.

"Right here," I responded and cupped her cheeks while passionately kissing her.

Bethany's POV:
This kiss moved from my lips to my neck as he backed me into the wall.

"Jack," I moaned as I was grasping onto the back of his neck.

"It's daddy!" he shout back and smacked my butt hardly. That shit burned lol.

"Daddy please," I moaned again even louder this time. I took of his shirt then I took over. I pushed him onto the couch and got on top of him. The first thing I did was start grinding on him.

"Shit," he whispered while holding my hips. I bent down and bit his lip then gently kissed it.

"Room," I demanded this time. He nodded.

Keegan's POV:

Is he asking me what I think he's asking me? I mean he just got done with Madison is he seriously already asking me? And I don't even know if him and Madison are really done!

"What about Madison?" I asked him.

"Keegan, who am I with right now?" he replied.

True.

"Do you really think I would ask you this question just because? Do you think that I love Madison more than you? Do you think fr-"

"Yes," I interrupted.

"Well I don't, and I need you to know that," he said.

"No. Yes Jack. You can be my creepy ass mother trucker," I giggled. His face lit up which made me laugh even more.

I hope I'm making the right decision, I really do. I love him with all my heart! But it's not like him to be this eager to get in a relationship, especially right after a break up....