2- The night out we didn't go to

As soon as we arrived to the city centre we went to the restaurant that had been previously chosen; but not before being stopped several times by some supporters before arriving at the restaurant.

We sat down and I had Pedri on the right, Marcos Alonso on the left and Ansu in front of me.
Most of them ordered seafood and things like that, which I don't like, so I went for the usual, a milanesa, which never fails.
- With all the delicious things there are here and you go and order that - Pedri reproaches me.

- It's because there's a lot of seafood and I don't like it- I replied.

- A galician woman who doesn't like seafood? That should be a crime- says Marcos amused.

- Well, but look at the money I've saved, because seafood is very expensive nowadays-

The meal continues as usual, with jokes, silly conversations and, of course, with many people looking at us funny because of all the noise we make.

After two hours or so we all finished and decided to go back to the residence as we were all full.We spent the evening playing Fifa in Ansu and Riqui's room, who offered to do so.At about nine o'clock we ordered some pizzas and had a great dinner.

When we were all full, we headed to the living room to chill for a while.

- Kids, we are going to party, ok? - Marcos Llorente said to us.

- Can we come with you please? - I beg them.

- You know we would take you, but Gavi has to be concentrated for the match and we are not going to leave him alone, who knows what he would do- explains Koke.

- OK, but you owe us a dinner at McDonalds- Gavi explains.

- Yeah, that seems like a good deal- I agree.

- Well, we're leaving now, so behave yourselves, okay?- says Pique.

- Yeah...- Gavi and I answer.

Soon we were alone and there was a silence, I wouldn't say it was uncomfortable but it was a bit strange to be honest.

- Well Olivia, what do you want to do now?- he asks me.

- No idea really - I said sincerely - What time is it?

- 11:15 pm - Gavi answers.

- Ah well, it's not late yet-

- Nah... Shall we play the question game?

- Yeah-

- OK, I'll start, do you have a boyfriend? - asks Gavi mischievously.

- I don't a boyfriend, what were you expecting?- I say laughing

- Oh come on, do you know what  you're saying? All the guys want you- he reproaches.

- Well, as if half of Spain wouldn't drop their panties for you- I reply.

- Oh yeah? You include yourself in that half of Spain?- he says looking at me with a bit of mockery.

- That's going to cost you a bit more, Gavira, I don't crawl for anyone- I say.

- Yeah, we'll see about that-

- Come on, let's continue- I say, cutting Gavi's ego a bit.

- It's your turn to ask-

- Ok... Favourite movie?-

- Cars- he tells me while he laughs.

- Really?- I'm totally serious.

- The same as when we were little?! I knew that behind that face of disgust and that bad temper you're still like a little boy- I laugh.

- Oops, sorry the pensioner came here to talk, come on, what's yours?- he says sarcastically.

- Teen Beach Movie- I say proudly

.- The same one too? I knew you were the same- laughs Gavi.

- Well come on, let's move on, it's your turn-

- Ok, mhm, favourite singer or band?-

- One Direction- I say- Who?-

- Come on Gavi, you do know them man, the ones from What Makes You Beautiful.-

- Oh yeah, I thing I know them, they say "nananananana" all the time, right?-

- Yep, that ones, what about you?- Funzo and Baby Loud-

- It's alright, it's alright, I was expecting something more "cani", to be honest-

- Who do you think I am? - Pablo says to me offended.

After talking for a while we went to bed, because this time it was late and tomorrow we had training at eight o'clock and we couldn't be late, because it was the last one before the match.