! INTRODUCTION ?

. . . . . ╰──╮𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈'𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒 ... 𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐇! 彡

 𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐇! 彡

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

SMALL SNIFFLES could be heard I a certain girls room as she sloppily wipe her tears away while stuffing chips in her mouth only for the snack to fall down on her lap. "WAHH MUICHIRO I WANNA HUG YOU!!! " she exclaimed while wiping her tears but ultimately stained her eyes with the spicy chip dust making her scream in pain feeling the spicy prick her eyes.

"ACK! WATER, WATER!" her hand was hovering over her bed then finally found the remote and quickly paused it as she got off her bed into her bathroom while pressing down hard on her eyes as tears escaped her eyelids. Wiping her hands off she got a small towel as she dunked it in the cool fresh water then pressed it down on her eye feeling the prick feeling leave.

She sighed in relief as she walked back in her room looking at the TV to see that she had perfectly paused the scene, it looked as is the character called muichiro was staring right at her with worried eyes as currently the episode was about his back story so she knew he wasn't but only wished.

"Muichiro!" She walked to her tv staring into his beautiful turquoise eyes then frowned as she sat back on her bed "you deserve better!" She exclaimed while sighing as she opened her eye that had spice in it before, her vision was blurry, but she didn't fret much making assumptions it was the water of the towel and wiped her eye with her sweater and kept watching the episode

She made sure to not touch her eyes while eating chips as she kept watching as she felt sorrow for the tokito family. But sometimes squealed a bit for seeing how handsome muichiros dad was and how pretty his mom is.

Demon slayer or also known as kimetsu no yaiba. Y/n is a big fan of it just like many others, though ultimately she wasn't just only a fan of the show she was also a space girl, she enjoyed learning about her galaxy and universe. Learning about planets in her solar system and the others that aren't the main eight was just so fascinating for her.

Y/n would wonder how a breathing style of space and such would look like and decided to make it up as her own! There would be eight forms mostly because there's eight planets in the solar system. She could only imagine how cool the forms would look but some of them would be weird since it all depended the sword. "I wish I met the characters...but definitely not live in their universe, that'd be hell for sure.." y/n mumbled as she slowly fell asleep right when a small bright orb came in and saw the girl sleeping.

Intrigued it flew around her multiple times then blinked as it's small circular body brightened showing it was excited and then multipled itself engulfing the girl whole.

Y/n slowly blinked as she groaned softly, feeling something heavy on her as grass tickled her skin, looking down all she saw was a pink Circle making her lift it up only to see a familiar character.

"Kirby...am I...high...mm...or is it my yoga ball...am I tripping...??...OMG KILLUA'S SISTER WHAT TF AM DEFINITELY HIGH..."

THE READER (YOU) , L/N Y/N

❛ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 TWO ARENT DEMONS! THEIR MY FRIENDS AND ILL BE DAMNED IF I JUST SIT HERE AND WATCH YOU GUYS TRY AND EXECUTE THEM! ❜

( KIRBYS & ALLUKAS - > reminders to follow ! ]

this will include the following: murder, attempted murder, mentions of suicide, bullying, sexual scenes, transphobic ppl (ew), assault, etc. I'm not trying to romanticize any of this in such way fyi it's just for the plot

Yes am adding Kirby and alluka cuz why not 🧘, since alluka is op AF she will not really be fighting mostly healing lmao. Kirby is a somewhat overpowered but I'll see what he can do 💁.

I MADE SOME FORMS FOR A BREATHING I MADE CALLED UM SPACE BREATHING OR SUMTHIN EE kinda wako Mundo a lil but y/ns sword is made by Kirby not haneguzoka or whatever kis name is.

The hashira will be aged down or up, idk bout the demons MAYBE dunno.

Alluka and Kirby obvi won't be love interest mostly like siblings to y/n.

That's all, I hope u guys will look forward to this book also btw I accidentally made the same thing as this in AO3 so if u find a kny which is similar to this and the account name is mammonsrealwife obvi it's me cuz I AM mammons wife. 💞

Anyways buh bye 😝