64. The Little Devil!

Start from the beginning

Porsche didn't mean that literally but Kinn doesn't need to know that, does he?

"What!!!" Kinn's mouth fall open "You can't be serious?"

"Yea, sure!" Porsche half accepted the challenge.

"It's important. I have a meeting on Wednesday and I can't miss it." Kinn said urgently.

"Yeah yeah, same old bloody excuse..." He made a face in annoyance "Important meeting!" He mimiced Kinn's tone.

"Porsche,"

"No, don't Porsche me! You missed my last month's competition, you missed the last semester tournament, you missed two swimming events before that and I let it go as I won all of them but this time..." Porsche glared at Kinn to pressurize him.

"W-what?"

"If you missed it... I'm gonna win again. Then I will come find you and guess what! I'm gonna slap your handsome face with the damn medal. Mark my words!"

Kinn heard him loud and clear, he didn't know if to laugh or cry at that childish threat. He sighed. "This meeting is with foreign mafias." Kinn started in his deep but friendly voice. "There'll be Italian and Russian..." Porsche furrowed his brow at the last word.

There was a silence for a good minute. Kinn watched as Porsche was arranging his thoughts.

"What time is it?" Porsche asked seriously.

"I know that you're going to be busy so I asked Vegas to accompany me to the meeting." Kinn shared and smiled a little as Porsche was ready to let it go this time too.

"What did Vegas say?" Porsche lifted his eyebrows in surprise.

____

VegasPete:

In their bedroom,

"I said yes. Obviously!" Vegas rolled his eyes as Pete looked surprised to hear that Khun Kinn invited his cousin willingly for the first time ever.

"So, what are you planning to do?" Pete asked thoughtfully.

"I'm still working on that..." Vegas made a face as the evidence he found from Amy's old cell phone is not enough.

"Do you want me to join too?" Pete asked while thinking about the plan he need to cancel in order to attend the meeting.

"I don't mind as long as you're fine."

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just..." Pete furrowed his brows.

"What?"

"Porsche have a competition on Wednesday and I promised to go and cheer for him."

"I didn't know that." Vegas half lied.

"It's a last month plan..."

"What's the problem then?"

"Nothing."

"Pete?"

"Hm?"

"Don't compromise or try to adjust because of me."

"I don't..."

"Then go and have some fun." Vegas said casually "I don't want Porsche to be barged into my house while complaining about anything. He's already annoying enough." Vegas added. Pete chuckled as he can't deny the fact about his best friend.