102. Enchantment!

"Let yourself be enchanted in small ways." - Guy Kawasaki

____

Dear Readers,

It's been a while but I'm back with a new chapter. Excuse me for keeping you guys waiting for who knows how long.....haha.
I hope you remember what happened in the previous chapter 101. Beer and Skittles. If not then kindly go back to read and return heehee..

Your sincerely,
_A.S.Styles^^

****

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

"What are you doing here?"

Pol jumped to hear the chilling voice coming from right behind him, within a second he moved away. It's better to let Vegas handle this uninvited guest, after all it was Vegas' party.

"Where's my boy? Why did you take my nephew?"

"..." Vegas quirked his brow.

The half desperate Lion invited himself in to search for his Heart.

As he entered he stopped in his track to see many familiar faces. All Theerapanyakul brothers and head guards were present there. What exactly is going on here? An alertive thought crossed his mind.

"Look who's here! Ah my Russian sweetheart." Khun jumped and came to greet Screaigh.

"Excuse me!" Screaigh was taken aback by hearing the word 'sweetheart', everyone else made the same puzzled face as him.

"What! Now you're pretending to be distant! I'm afraid you can't do that!" Stressing on the first word, Khun shouted in his high pitched voice, even moving his arms in the air dramatically.

"...?" Screaigh was hella puzzled. Khun's style was novel to him, as he never really encountered him - except for the hostile dinner but that time was quite exceptional as everyone acted out of their characters.

"Seriously! Now I have to remind you! Fine let me give you a short flashback." Khun threw his hands in the air. "You came to my room, held my hand, kissed my knuckles and even left a flower for me. I thought we had something."

As Khun started his eyes sparkled then he made the saddest face of the century, even holding his hand up to show his damaged knuckles which were currently hidden by a smiley printed plaster.

Then it dawned on the Russian mafia!

"!!!" A chilled wave ran through the whole body of Leonid making him shuddered and stumbled over nothing.

"What the hell are you blabbering about!" Vegas made an annoyed face. Obviously he didn't expect what Khun said to be true, and that makes the Russian to hold his ground.