• Pay Back •

Layla's POV

I didn't get time to inform those three about Seth taking me to Charlie's place cause he won't leave me alone.

The car ride to his place was just the radio playing in the background and I stared out the window mostly.

He parked his car in an open ground which I haven't seen or known about. When we got out of the car I saw a fairly big house surrounded by tall trees. He lives in a house surrounded by jungle.

When we reached the entrance of the house a muscular man was standing guarding the house. He had a glare on his face and stared at me like I stole his candy.

"She's here with me," Seth told the guy he nodded his head once and stepped aside from the door and Seth walked in.

Seth walked in front of me and I checked the muscular guy out who was still glaring at me. I gave him a wink passing by and he seemed flustered by it for a moment.

"Here we are!" Seth exclaimed, and I looked around taking in the inside of the house. The house was duable seeing it was situated in the jungle. I would love to live in a place like this but I would hate if some wild animal broke in.

"It's a cool place." I remarked and Seth smirked adding, "Let's greet Charlie." I smiled back, finally, I'll get to meet this Charlie dude.

We walked down in the basement, Seth leading the way to me. The way down to the basement was creepy. It's something where a horror movie would take place.

His basement was huge but still needed renovation cause the wall was cracking and the furniture was old. I mean it seems like it's a temporary place.

A man with light brown hair had his back to us and was talking with 3 guys who had solemn looks on their faces. They all were tall and muscular, just like the guy from the entrance gate.

But I wasn't the least bit intimidated by them, they don't even come close to how intimidating the Three Devils can be, especially Sinn.

"Hello brother, look who I've brought with me." The light brown-haired guy stopped talking and turned around slowly. He had pretty brown eyes and a sharp jaw. He looked a lot like Seth but much more mature.

I put my hand in my pocket when I saw a smirk form on his face. "Well look who we have here, a pretty girl."

I felt a hard thing behind my head and the voice followed, "Follow him and you'll live." Seth said as he held me at gunpoint.

I almost rolled my eyes at his words. He thinks I fell into his trap.

I knew Seth wouldn't take me to meet his brother, whose hiding, without any ulterior motives. So when he told me he'll take me to him I knew something was cooking.

But I just wanted to know where Charlie is so I willingly fell into his trap.

"You thought I'll take you back after I was done fooling around with you? Fuck Layla, you haven't changed. You're still pathetic as fuck." He scoffed and I stood there with a gun held up at the back of my head listening to all his mocking remarks with patience.

But I couldn't help and let out a laugh that caught his attention. "So you've finally lost it," Seth told me and I didn't hold back my laughter cause this shit is funny as fuck.

"Oh, Seth you're hilarious," I said while one of my hands reached out for the dagger around my waist and the other pressed the button of the emergency device in my pocket.

"But I'm sorry to say, it's you who's busted." I grabbed his wrist which held the gun and twisted his arm kicking his guts. He groaned in pain and fell from the impact.