09

Felix’s POV

I removed my shirt in front of my mirror and was getting ready to send the picture to Adrian when there was a rapid knock on my door.

“What?!” I yelled out.

“Let me in!” Ryan said from the other side. I grunted and opened my bathroom door.

“What do you need?” I asked.

“Geez, chill out. I saw you waving at Adrian earlier.” He had a puzzled look on his face. 

“I know it’s hard for you to wrap your head around it, but I’m allowed to have other friends.” I responded.

“Yeah, but why Adrian? Why that fairy?” He asked.

“Say that again! I fucking dare you, Ryan!” I yelled at him. He stepped back, obviously scared that I’m in his face.

“F-Fine! Sorry!” He quickly said out loud. I finally stepped away and faced the mirror and admired myself. 

“You look shocked. What is it?” I asked. Ryan’s reflection in the mirror showed he was still confused. His idiot brain must not comprehend that people who are different can be friends.

“Is Adrian your friend or what?” 

“Yes, he is. Maybe you should friend him.” He made a disgusted look. “Adrian is actually a great guy. He’s better than those leatherheads you hang out with.”

“By the way you’re talking about him, it’s like he’s your boyfriend.” He broke down laughing while I hid my blush. 

“Why do you even bully him? What did he do to you?” I asked.

“He made me spill my drink!” 

I bursted out laughing to the point I was holding onto the edge of the sink. “Seriously? A drink? Just buy a new one.”

“It wasn’t just that! I spilled it on Valerie when I was trying to flirt with her! I lost my chance to be with her then!”

“But you ended up dating and dumping her last year, right?” I said. I gave him a ‘what the actual fuck’ look.

“Yeah, I guess.” He replied. 

“My advice, buy a fucking punching bag. Now get out of my room.” I began to shoo him away.

“Oh, I forgot! Could you go and buy us Shake Shack? Please?” He asked.

“Only if you get out. I’ll go get it for us.” He jolted out of my bathroom and closed the door on his way out.

I rolled my eyes and huffed. I turned back to the mirror and held up my phone and took a sexy picture of myself. I sent it to Adrian who replied with a picture of his parents cuddling on the couch with the caption ‘kill me’, 

We texted back and forth. I was getting ready to head out and get food while he watched a romcom movie with his parents for family night. It was so cute seeing him get disgusted when he mentioned his parents cuddling and kissing.

Me
Maybe you’re jealous cause no one’s there to cuddle you.

Adrian
If only you could come over. Then we could stick it in my parents face ;)

Me
A, you little flirty shit -_-
Are you even out to your parents?

Adrian
No, but I think they know. They always insist on making us watch Love, Simon together…

Me
Fuck! Wish I had parents like yours…

Adrian
I bet they’ll love you no matter what.

Me
Everyone likes me.
I’ve very likeable

Adrian
Yeah, that’s definitely true 

I bet it is. Cause Adrian likes me. And that’s all that matters.

------

heeeyyyy!!!

<3