Fightin around the world!

Will:alright,everyone....i got a treat where instead of (Y/n),We watch an episode of A good show.

Ruby:What's the show?

Will:Fightin around the world with Russel Crowe but the difference is He's gonna Come to Your Worlds!

The Screen opens Up as the theme Begins as It Shows someone On a Boat.

Narrator:Born in New Zealand in sixty-four.

The Screen shows an Actor Smiling with an Award.

Narrator:A hot-headed actor named Russell Crowe.

He's Shown Dressed as a Gladiator in an a arena as the Song continued.

He loves to act but he loves one thing more!...

Ochako:What's That?

Russel Crowe was In a bar literally Fighting someone!

Narrator:Fight-in' Round The World!

Everyone who didn't know:WHAT?!

Russel was Shown holding a Director by the Shirt and than,fighting Frat Boys.

Narrator:He fights his directors and he fights his fans!

We was Shown Punching someone's head and than,punching Someone who tried to attack.

Narrator:It's a problem no one understands

It shows him walking as Someone Took a Picture as He walked to them and Punched them.

Everyone who didn't know:WHAT THE HELL?!

Narrator:If there's two things he love it's fighting and...Fight-in' Round The World!

The last Parts Showed a Poster of a movie and Russel crowe singing.

Narrator:Makin' movies, makin' music and Fight-in' Round The World!Russell Crowe!

(S/n):welp,We're in for a Treat.

The episode begins with Russel Crowe dressed a Sailor as he greets the Audience.

Russell Crowe:Hello,everyone!I'm Russell Crowe,We're Gonna Have Lots Of Fun As We Travel to find some Good-

Someone Walked pass Him causing Him to Looked annoyed.

(Y/n):Uh oh.

Russell Crowe:Hey!What the hell do you think you're Doing?

He approaches the Man and Said That He walked through his shot while the Man tried to explain and Apologize but Russel Beat the shit out of him.

Yang:This dude is Crazy.

Russell Crowe:Boy,that was Fun,Wasn't it?but If we want more Fights,We're Gonna Have to Look for them,let's ask Tugger,where should we go Tugger?

Tugger:*Tugboat Noise*

Russell Crowe:Great Idea!

Russell Crowe looks at the audience and says this.

Russell Crowe:Tugger suggests we Go to Menagerie,Home of the Faunas and They don't take Kind To Humans,In other Words,good place for a Fight!Let's Go,Tugger!

Blake:He is......Definitely insane,if he thinks he can Take an entire island.

The duo arrive on Menagerie where Many Faunas can Be Seen and Russel Crowe Says...