Kidnapped- Hello Uncle

Efe

Last night was awkward. Gaf brooded the whole time I was there, occasionally glaring into space. Poor man doesn't know that he's the one I had in mind when I blurted those words. Soph tried to get me to warm up to her, Lor and Annie were basically just watching the show. I can't blame them, if I were in their shoes, I could watch me till midnight sef.

But I can't say on what I'm doing. I could be wrong for all I know and telling this people might prove to be a distraction when they should be searching elsewhere. I'm going to have to confront Gino or Dino- whichever- at the coffee shop

Heres to hoping that I'm lucky.

The clicking of my door startled me, I turned from my choosing of an outfit to see a still murderous Gaf walk to me with vengeful purpose. Wh-

Any line of thought was cut short because he pulled me by my waist and slammed his lips with mine. A very hot one- this man.

Osanuba.

"You're mine, you hear! You aren't allowed to drool over any other person but me!" Gaf said as he glared at me even though the glare evaporated every time his eyes strayed to my lips.

Who the fuvk does he think he is? I. Belong. To. Me.

I'm too old for this- well, I thought I've moved pass the own me thingy

"As per? Eh? As per what Gaf? My boss? My master? The one who owns me? As per what?" I asked wiggling out of his iron grip- yeah, my mouth would probably kill me one day

Ugh. Stupid male stamina

"I- you're mine, I own you" Gaf said in anger.

I closed my eyes at those words.

Damn, Gaf, mistake. You no suppose say those words. I pushed with vehemence

"Don't touch me and you definitely don't own me sir" I hissed, saying the sir with sarcasm and annoyance. A flash of hurt appeared in his eyes.

"Now, respectfully, sir, get out of my room" I yelled, picked the set of clothes randomly and stomped to my bathroom to dress.

***

I ignored him even though he still stayed behind in my room. Picked my bag and walked out to meet Soph with who was looking at us with mild curiousity. But knew better than say something as she drove us.

A hurt and regretful Gaf image on the side mirror going farther and farther away as we drove out of the estate.

"-don't punish him" Soph end of the sentence catching my attention. I turned abruptly and glared at her. I still haven't forgiven what she did yesterday- I hissed terrifyingly picked my bag got out of the still moving and walked off.

Am I petty? Definitely

Well stomped off. I made a beeline for the coffee shop.

I am going to sit at the far corner of the coffee shop, I know she'd come looking for me even though she had a lecture this early and mine was an hour from now when a shadow loomed over me from the alley as I was about to reach the door.

Everything went dark.

***

I woke up with a groan.

Damn it. What happened? I blinked to clear the whites that blinded me and ease the headache I felt.

"I told you the amount on the sleep dart was too much, look she's not even awake yet" a voice that sounded strangely familiar said.

"And underestimate her even more? Then risk the job? Yeah, not a chance." another voice replied irritatingly.

Gino and Dino. Ugh. I wanted to question them oh. That's the reason why I even headed to the coffee shop- had I known.

"You know you're not discreet" I mumbled tired but loud enough for them to hear. The bickering seized.

"You're awake" Gino stated squatting in front of her, his finger below my chin forcing me to meet his gaze. I'm sure my eyes are bloodshot from the amount of sleeping doze in my system.

"Take a step back, boy, I can't handle you being ten feets from me" I drawled sarcastically.

"There's the bitch, Charles spoke of" Dino muttered with a strange gleam in his eyes.

Obara Jesus.

Its because I haven't been to a church since I came here right? Oh my- God help me.

Wait- Charles?

"Tsk tsk tsk, Uncle Charles? That's who is in charge of this operation?" I asked cocking my head to the side wincing at the throb I felt in my head. Pity- I did not not expect it from him.

He's too predictable.

"Of course not" Gino lied.

"Since we're at this point, there's no reason to lie Gino, I already knew you weren't on the side I stood. I would have confronted you today if you hadn't attacked me." I said.

"See, I told you she isn't as st- wait, how did you know?" Dino asked eyeing me carefully. Immediately, I was the picture of innocence.

"Know what?" I asked innocently. A jolt from the door startled and cut short any further talk fr either of us- oh well.

My uncle Charles stood there in all his glory, surprise surprise- not.

"Hello Uncle" I greeted beaming with a huge smile. I'm sure I look deranged with my blood shot eyes, sunken cheek, eye bags and pale lips.