Episode 3

Third person's pov:

"You're back?", jungkook stood up from his place as he saw Namjoon coming inside the cabin.

Without giving jungkook a glance, he threw his cap over the wooden table before settling down on the couch.

Jungkook stepped forward, watching the stressed joon in anticipation as his head was hanging low.

Heaving a deep sigh, he took the seat next to Namjoon and placed his arm over his shoulder.

"You'll get better chances."

Namjoon lifted up his head and slowly nodded.

"Want to give any new details?", jungkook asked but Namjoon shook his head.

"Can I tell you tomorrow?", joon asked and jungkook nodded while passing him a smile.

He knew the significance of this mission for Namjoon and he knew that he must be really upset with the unsettling situation right now.

But he knows that sooner or later they'll catch Kim Taehyung. If not Namjoon then he, himself will.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung's pov:

I walked inside the mansion which was completely vacant to anyone's presence. I didn't want anyone to disturb our precious moments. It should be only us but nobody else.

The smile never left my face as I took my steps towards my room. The room I never liked to be in, would be my favorite spot from now on. Would I ever want to leave this bedroom now? Now when she would always be there waiting for me?

I opened the door of the room and entered inside with my eyes looking for a certain figure who would enlighten my heart and soul.

I looked around and the smile on my face slowly faded as I found her nowhere in the room.

You didn't my love...... did you?

Tilting my head, I looked at each and every detail of the room along with the windows. The restroom door came into my sight and finally realization hit me.

Chuckling at my silliness, I took my steps towards the restroom and turned the knob to open it but it didn't open.

She locked the door? Is she pulling any stunts again?

"Open the door sara.", I calmly said, trying my best for the anger to not to take over me.

"Open. The. Door.", I again said before inhaling a sharp breath.

"I said OPEN THE DOOR."

Sara's pov:

Hearing his thundering voice, I closed my mouth using my both hands to not to let the loud sobs out.

My whole body shuddered as I heard the door being loudly banged by him.

The tears never stopped streaming and the heart only throbbed faster over time.

Is there no one or no way to save me from this situation? Anything can happen when the God wills!

I started praying with my eyes completely shut in fear.

Slam

My heart stopped beating as I heard the door being broken like that. He's here.

My ears started ticking and heart throbbed faster against my chest, nearly pounding out of it.

Fisting the soft fabric in my hands, I prayed faster hearing his slow steps in my direction.

The steps kept getting closer and for a moment I felt myself getting dizzy with the stress building inside my body.

The sound of the footsteps stopped, making me realize that he's right in front of me now.

The door of the closet got slowly opened, making the bright lights fall right at my face.

Slowly opening my eyes, I saw a shadow now completely covering my front making my eyes widen and breath completely hitch.

"Enough of the hide and seek."

He got closer to my face and my gaze instantly fell down.

"Now......

let's have some fun."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook's pov:

After taking a long shower, I finally came out of the bath.

While drying my hair using the hairdryer, my eyes fell on the picture placed at my dressing table.

I picked it up with my hand and placed the hairdryer back at the drawer.

Grabbing my laptop in the other hand, I walked towards the bed and settled myself over there.

I need to look up for the girl's whereabouts and it's quiet difficult as the girl has no criminal record.

Even a name would've helped but in her case I don't even have that. But thankfully, I'm not completely clueless.

She's wearing a lab coat in the picture and that's one big clue for me. It indicates that either she is a laboratory worker or a doctor.

Either way, all I have to do is to secretly look into all hospitals in Seoul for her information. And if that doesn't work then I'll need to include my fellow workers from other cities to get me her information.

Who ever she is, I'll find it real soon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Third person's pov:

Without hesitating a second, he grabbed her hand and pulled her out of that closet, dragging her outside the restroom.

Her huge gown was making her trip but his hold was tight enough to keep her up.

Getting out of the restroom he harshly pinned her to the side wall.

"You like irritating me?"

His voice was cold and stern making her even more frightened as she already was.

"Look up at me.", he demanded but her head never lifted up.

"Disobeying? That's new.", he deviously chuckled tugging her front hair at the back of her ear.

"But I know how to tame you."

Grabbing her arm, he suddenly lifted her up along with that long gown. She was stunned and before she could even react, she was thrown over the bed harshly.

Not giving her a moment to decipher, he instantly hovered over her figure, completely pushing his body over her's.

"Let's make love. Hmm?", he smirked making all the color on her face completely fade.

She vigorously shook her head and tried to push him back with her dainty hands but he didn't even budge but instead started leaning towards her lips.

She kept resisting but he was far more powerful than her.

Finding all her efforts completely useless, she tightly closed her eyes shut.

He, for a moment stopped as he saw her eyes closed like that.

It reminded him of an old memory. It reminded him of the first time he met her.

----------⊙----------

Here's episode 3. Let's see how they met.