17. ARAVIND PROMISED DHIVYA

Dhivya remembered her marriage when he applied Sindoor in her hair partition....

She wiped her tears and seen god.....

Dh: yen samy yen ipadi panra..... Avaru vendam nu ninaikum bothu yen thirupi avaru a en valkai kulla kondu vara.... Appa pullayae piricha Pavam enaku vendam nu thana na amaithi ah irukan... Aprm yen thirumba thirumba avaru enaku nerukam ah vararu ah.... Enala mudila enaku bayam ah iruku.... Ivalo nerukam vandha aprm marupadi ena vitu purinju poita na epadi thangipan.... Ila nithilan epadi thangipan.... Avan Nala avaru ilama ini epadi iruka mudiyum.... Andha kolanthai ena Pavam panan.... Ivaru engala vititu po mataru nu ena nichiyam....

She cried by seeing God.....

Aravind who heared everything came and touch her shoulder from back...

She knows it was from him..

She turned and hugged him tightly and cried.....

Aravind hold her in one hand and nithilan in another hand....

Ar: promise.... ini ungala engayum vitutu po matan....

Dh: epadi namba solringa...

She parted from the hug and said by seeing him....

Ar: konja nal la na unaku Elam puriyum padi solran kandipa.... Ena manichidu....

Dh: enala mudila...

She cried....

Nithilan wiped her tears.....

Nithi: Amma alavena alavena...

Ar: please dhivya...

She composed herself and smiled towards nithilan and lifted him with her and moved front....

Aravind followed her.....

Both prayed all other gods in Temple....

And sit in temple for sometime....

Nithi: ammy pasikuthu....

Dh: achoo en chellathuku pasikutha..

Nithilan nodded....

Ar: sorry sorry champ romba late ayiduchu la.... Ne verum biscuit thana sapta sorry thango appa late panitan....

He get up fastly from his place...

Dh: yenga sir ku romba pasicha aluthruparu vidunga...

She too get up...

Ar: ila night um pasikuthu nu paal biscuit tha saptan mrng um adhu tha saptan.... Pavam payam pasi la irupan...

He lifted him and moved fastly.....

Dhivya smiled and moved with him...

Both reach down...

Ar: nithi ma bike la polam ah...

Nithi: ok....

He said happily and the trio started their drive to restaurant....

They moved to famous five star hotel in the city which his none other then them...

Aravind already informed them to thing s to get ready with their breakfast... so they are waiting for them....

The trio seated in the private booth.....

Waiters started to serve the all dishes from all cusines....

Dh: oru nimisham...

Waiter: yes mam....

Dh: idly ila...

She asked...

Ar: yen dhivya ena Ahchu....