Classroom of the Chaos

Author's note: A really random, chaotic fanfic. I hope you will have a good laugh. Spoilers from year 2 volume 6 and other second year volumes. Events take place after year 2 volume 6.

It was a big room; it was late in the evening. Kei came to this room to meet Sudo at his initiative. 

"Sudo-kun, what did you want to ask me? I have to meet with Kiyotaka soon." Kei and Sudo were sitting in a room.

"I... um... It's..." Sudo didn't know where to start.

"Stop mumbling and talk faster" Kei couldn't stand it and wanted to finish with Sudo and go to Kiyotaka as soon as possible.

"Well, that's..." Sudo blushed.

"Oh my god don't tell me you wanted to make a confession of love." Kei sighed. She'd already had several guys confess love to her, and Sudo was acting similar.

"So, you guessed?" Sudo asked, blushing even more.

"God, of course, you're not the first one to come to me with this" Kei was surprisingly calm but there was a playfulness in her that Sudo couldn't recognize. She knew he wasn't in love with her, but she decided to mock him this way.

"Yeah, really? Well, I'm not surprised you know these things, right?" Sudo finally calmed down when he saw how calm Kei was.

"Yeah, except I have a boyfriend. And it's pretty cheeky of you, knowing that, to confess your love for me" Kei decided to be "honest".

"Wait... I didn't mean to confess to you." Sudo started waving his hands around. "I would never, it's Ayanakoji-kun. Never behind his back."

"Yeah? Who did you fall in love with then?" Sudo sat propped up on the table, and Kei crouched down next to him.

"Well... That's not easy to say..."

"Oh God, speak up already, are you a man or what?" Kei sighed wearily.

"Yeah, you're right." Sudo gathered air in his chest. "It's Suzune."

"Yeah... I knew it." Kei was not at all surprised.

"You knew?"

"Of course! It was obvious."

Sudo blushed.

"Don't be shy!" Kei poked him in the shoulder with her fist. "Kiyotaka and I used to stare at each other during class too at first hahahahaha" she laughed merrily.

"Ah... Hahahahah... You guys look good together" said Sudo blushing even more. "So how should I confess my love?" He asked turning to Kei.

"Well... I'll have to think about it. Suzune is the snow queen." Kei looked thoughtfully at the ceiling, then turned to Sudo.

"I think maybe a love letter?" Kei herself didn't realize how much she had hit the mark.

"Maybe I should just say 'I love you?" Said Sudo apparently not understanding anything about love. Just as Sudo was saying that last sentence, the door to the room opened dramatically and loudly, and behind it stood Kiyotaka.

His gaze was blank.

He saw Kei and Sudo sitting next to each other. He saw Sudo's red face. He heard the words "I love you..."

Kiyotaka was quick as a bird. His fist immediately caught Sudo's face, and he fell to the ground with a rumble.

"And I thought we were friends," Kiyotaka said in a quiet and dramatic tone.

"What are you doing?" Shouted Kei. "It's not what you think! We're just..."

"We'll talk to you later, baby," said Kiyotaka in a calm tone.