THE TRUTH

Taehyun wook up feeling so weak he still could not believe what he see last night.

Flashback

" Taehyun don't hate us because of this okay this is the real us " Kai said.

Boemgyu open his mouth and show Taehyun is fangs ( i mean vampire teeth ).

The rest did the same thing which make Taehyun almost going crazy.

" Remember the special wine will talk about before " Soobin said.

" Yes i do " Taehyun reply.

" it was blood not wine " Boemgyu said.

Taehyun eyes got wide he could not believe the things he sees and hears.

" what??, are you guys also saying i drank blood " Taehyun ask with a low tone.

" No it was not blood yours was pure wine " Kai said.

Taehyun took a deep breath, and he became so weak.

" The time you got kidnapped, that was because the bad Vampire who found out your blood was special and can make then a daylighter vampire " Kai said.

" What in the world are you talking about Kai, now i see why that mother fucking fucker was calling me special blood" Taehyun said in disbelief.

" ooh he did " Soobin ask.

" Yeah he did, but why have you guys not kill me " Taehyun ask.

" We are not with you because we want to kill you Tae we are here to protect you" Boemgyu said.

" oooh come on, my father's father's we protect me okay " Taehyun said smiling.

" you mean your ancestor right " Soobin ask.

" yes my ancestors will protect me " Taehyun said.

" You need to be serious right now Taehyun " Kai said.

" Now you think I'm not serious " Taehyun said.

" You need to calm down and understand us Tae " Kai said trying to comfort Taehyun.

" Hell no Kai, do you even know how I'm feeling now it like I'm going crazy " Taehyun said with a very low tone.

" i know it going to be hard for you but right now is not the time you are in a very big danger " Kai said.

" Just let them take me, or even kill me I'm fucking tired of everything " Taehyun said.

" Don't let your girlfriend know about this " Soobin said.

Kai gave Boemgyu a sign to knock Taehyun off which Boemgyu didn't waste anytime he quickly knock Taehyun into a deep sleep.

Flashback end.

" Damnit my head hurt, Boemgyu is a dead meat " Taehyun said standing up from his bed going straight to the bathroom.

He suddenly stop and turn to look at his phone that was ringing.

The pick up the phone and quickly answer the call, he put his phone close to his ear.

A very big smile display on his face the moment he heard a sweet, soft voice.

📞 Hello

📞 Dani how are you doing

📞 I'm fine and you

📞 I'm doing good Yeobo

Taehyun smile wide the moment he heard Danielle calling him Yeobo

📞 have you eaten