531-570

531 Cooperate with each other in a scene

Qiu Yuxin tossed and turned all night, really racked her brains, and finally thought of a way to participate in missions without exposing her supernatural powers.

She must go out with Ran Zechen to do this task this time, and she must not let Yu Xiaowei have too much contact with Ran Zechen.

After making up her mind, Qiu Yuxin saw that it was getting light outside, but for the future plan, Qiu Yuxin fought back her drowsiness and got up from the bed.

Everyone was still sleeping at this time, but the old man was sleeping less, so Mother Ran had already woken up.

Qiu Yuxin got up, washed, put on her clothes, and then went to Mother Ran's room.

"Auntie, are you awake?" Seeing Mother Ran, Qiu Yuxin called to Mother Ran.

"Yuxin is so early today!" Although Qiu Yuxin came every day, it would not be so early. At this time, Mother Ran would do some activities in the room by herself, and she was a little surprised to find Qiu Yuxin here.

"Auntie, Xiao Ran is going on a mission with that Yu Xiaowei today..." Qiu Yuxin said to Ran's mother not wanting to waste any more time when she came here.

"Yes! I also know about this. This child is really disobedient, but this time, didn't you tell me to follow his will? I didn't object too much." After hearing what Qiu Yuxin said, Ran's mother turned towards her followed her back.

"Auntie, I have an idea to keep Xiao Ran and Yu Xiaowei from getting so close, but I'm afraid I need Auntie to help me with this method." Qiu Yuxin continued to say to Ran's mother.

"Yu Xin, you are also doing it for Chen Chen's good. Tell me what's wrong with me. What do you want to do? Auntie will cooperate with you." Ran's mother heard Qiu Yuxin say that she could help, and kept Ran Zechen away from Yu Xiao Wei, naturally willing to help Qiu Yuxin.

In the eyes of Ran's mother, Yu Xiaowei is not a good girl, so she doesn't want her son to have too much contact with her.

"Auntie, Xiao Ran will go out early today, but he will definitely come to your place first, so you just..." Qiu Yuxin whispered her plan in Mother Ran's ear.

Listening to Qiu Yuxin's words, Ran's mother nodded frequently: "Okay, okay, I understand! I have no problem with this matter, and I will definitely not let Chenchen find out.

" I'll go back first, don't let Xiao Ran find me coming, otherwise he might not believe it." Seeing that Ran's mother had agreed, Qiu Yuxin said hastily.

Ran's mother nodded to signal Qiu Yuxin to go back first, she will do the rest, and Ran Zechen will call her over after a while.

With mother Ran's assurance, Qiu Yuxin went back to the room in a good mood. She didn't sleep all night. Although she was very sleepy at the moment, but because she was thinking about this matter, she lay down with half-closed eyes, but she didn't sleep. sleep.

After waiting for an unknown amount of time, Qiu Yuxin finally sent someone to call her. She pretended to have just woken up, then put on her coat and walked to the door: "Who is it?"

"Sister Qiu, I'm Xiao Zhang, The captain asked me to call you over, there is something urgent, please hurry up!" The person outside the door replied to Qiu Yuxin.

The corner of Qiu Yuxin's mouth in the door raised uncontrollably, and she knew that her plan was half successful: "Got it, I'll be right over."

After finishing speaking, Qiu Yuxin put on her clothes, and then turned to Looking outside the door, Ran's mother walked over to the room.