Chapter 5 - Normal Days

NATSU's POV

*giggle* I can't seem to forget blonde's reaction when I kissed her.. She's cute but kind of hot tempered. But I guess, she's different, I thought.

Arriving at the house, I noticed there was a crowd of girls waiting by the gate.

Geez, they just never quit, don't they?

Good thing the guards where there to help them keep out. They eventually opened the gate, realizing I've arrived.

The girls immediately turned and looked as they noticed.

"Oh my God!! Natsu is here!"

"NATSUU!!! NATSU! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" Shout all the girls by the gate.

I parked the car and immediately the guards locked the gate. I got off and head straight to those girls by the other side of the gate.

"KYAAAH!! NATSUU!"

"Ahm hello girls. I am actually tired now so I would appreciate if you girls go home. It's getting dark already so your safety would be in danger if you're still wandering in the streets." I said, expecting to calm them down.

But I thought wrong.. "WAAAH!! NATSU YOU'RE SOO HOT!"

Slightly irritated I just turned my back on them. Hmmp. I guess this has been my normal days since then.

----

LUCY's POV

Urrgh, that stupid pinkette guy?! How dare he? I growled at the thought. For the past minutes, I realized we have arrived at home.

Looking at the side, I saw a familiar car parked in there. Oh! She's here. I thought while feeling a little happy.

I hurriedly got out of the car and went inside the house. And there, I saw her standing.

"Mom!! You're home!" I said excitedly and hugged her from behind. Which surprised her a bit.

"Oh! My sweet Lucy. You're home. Well, mommy's also home but I might not stay for long baby.. Still got some work to do at the office." My mother said with a sweet smile on her face.

Hearing those, I slightly pouted.

Mommy noticing that, said, "But I'll still stay and have a dinner together with my beautiful daughter. And tonight, Mommy's gonna cook your favorite.. Chicken Adobo!!" that eventually turned my pout to a smile..

"Oh really Mommy?!" I said excitedly.

I suddenly jump, forgetting about the cut on my knee. And suddenly I felt a slight sting that caused me to squirm a little.

"What happened there Lucy?" Mommy asked as soon as she noticed the bandage.

"Well, uhm.. It's nothing mommy. I mean, I just had a rough time in PE. But everything's good." I said giving her an assuring smile.

Mommy who wasn't still convinced, said, "You sure about that Lucy? I mean, you want me to take you to the hospital. I mean, I think-"

"Mommy, I'm really fine and I had already taken care of it at the school's clinic. And beside, I think your homemade Chicken Adobo would help curing this more." Cutting her off while giving another smile. As far as this go, I can't just tell what happened earlier. So I had to lie.

Getting in a pink tops and white shorts, I excitedly went downstairs as my mommy called me for dinner.

And as always, nothing beats my mommy's homemade chicken adobo.

"Mommy say Hi to daddy for me! And do have a safe drive to work... I'm missing you already though." Bidding my farewell to mommy as she is heading to her car.

"I will my sweet Lucy! Oh!-" mom suddenly went back running towards me. And she hugged me very tightly. "Oh, I'm so gonna miss you more my dear sweet Lucy. Promise mommy you'll take care of yourself okay?" I just nodded as my answer to her.

And before I knew it, mom was gone.
.....

Going back to my room, I immediately lied face flat in my bed.

*sigh* It's just me again.

when suddenly, my phone ring .. Looking in the screen, I made a curious look.

Whose number is this?..

I just clicked the answer button, realizing it might be Dad.

"Hello." I said.
There was a brief silence at first when suddenly..

"Hello?" wait.. The voice doesn't sound my Dad.

"Uhm.. Who is this? This is Lucy Heartfilia spea-"

"Lucy!! I knew it was you." I was then cut off..

WTH?! I think i know this voice.. no way.

"It's me darling. Your loving boyfriend."

...

"I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND!! SO BETTER DELETE MY NUMBER AT ONCE! OR I SWEAR. .." I shouted at the top my lungs.. It's that stupid jerk earlier. How did he get my number? Urghh!?

"Ouch. .. *sigh* awwe.. We're having our first love quarrel.. isn't that sweet?" he replied.

"Shut up! How did you even get my number?!"

"Oh.. It was easy. I mean, I have a very wide range of connections darling.. I'll know what I want to know."

tssk! Just who does he think he is?! arghh!

"I don't care where you got my number.. But do delete it now!!"

"Now, why woukd I do that?"

"Seriously it's my number.. And I have nothing to do with you!"

"Ouch.. Have you forgotten? I'm your boyfriend. So I have every right to keep your number safe in my phone."

Arghh!! I had enough! I quickly ended the call before I finally burst!..

That guy! That stupid guy! Why does he keep bothering me! Boyfriend he say?!!.. So not happening! He didn't even courted me?... Well, it's not like I want him to.. ..Geez, guys are all the same! Stupid! And jerks!

And now my perfectly normal day is ruined! ~

---

A/N: I'll try to update soon minnas. Thank you for reading!

♡@chillsysteayna