Denji x male reader pt2

On with the next part-
(Warning contains gay sex

18+ sex and a lot more)

(Y/N) Pov

My cock is literally pressing against Denjis face right now... It was just me and him here in the bedroom.. alone..

"Ok.. Suck me off Denji.."

"Woof.."

Denji replied

Denji started to lick my tip slowly. I moaned as soon as I felt his lips pressing onto my member.

He then opened his lips engulfing my whole tip in his mouth. The sensation felt so good, especially having Denji be the one blowing me. My Denji..

"I can't wait to taste you even more (Y/N)~"

He smirked at me with his sharp devil teeth. He began to stroke me while going back to licking and kissing my tip. Denji looked at me and gave me a smirk while he was stroking my member harder.

"You like that daddy?~"

"I-I do... hurry and start sucking me Denji.."

"Heh don't be such a virgin and start rushing me (Y/N)"

I started to blush uncontrollably, I couldn't even look at him.

"Y-you're one to-"

Out of nowhere I felt Denjis whole throat engulf my member. It caught me off guard holy shit!

"AHHH D-Denji~"

Denji Pov

I felt (Y/N)s member start twitching like crazy in my throat. What the hell!? He was moaning like crazy. It sounded like he was enjoying me..heh..

I started to nearly gag with his big cock up my throat. My nose started to feel hot and my eyes were getting watery. But now it's time I tasted him..

I started to suck on him as hard as I could. (Y/N) started moaning louder now. I guess that means I'm doing good. I felt his precum pouring in my throat as I kept slurping up the liquids from his cock. I then started to bop my head up and down as I kept sucking harder and harder. He tasted so salty, and it smelled too, I loved it.

"F-Fuck Denji...do you h-have experience or something, d-damn...."

I looked up at (Y/N) and started to bop my head faster and stroke him roughly. He was blushing like crazy and looked like a mess. Suddenly I felt (Y/N) grab the back of my head. He pushed my head down even further smothering his whole cock up my fucking throat!
I couldn't fucking breath now! I was gagging and crying at this point, shit!!

"Denji swallow my cum you stupid SLUT, I don't want a single drop anywhere..Ahhhh fuck I'm..I'm!"

All of a sudden I felt a hot liquid pour in the back of my throat. All I can think of was to slurp everything.
I started sucking and swallowing (Y/N)s cum. I was in tears and gagging my ass off. I kept swallowing everything that was in my throat.

(Y/N) then let my head free and I backed up quickly. I swallowed everything I could. I felt like such a slut. (Y/N)s slut...

I let out a huge gulp so (Y/N) can hear. (Y/N) leaned back and kept staring at me.

(Y/N) Pov

That just happened.. Denji looked so cute.. I looked over his face. Denji opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out.

It was so hot to look at, he really did swallow my cum

It was so hot to look at, he really did swallow my cum. Seeing that made me get a boner instantly... He really just gave me a Blowjob. And now he's looking at me so submissive...

"You really are aggressive. You surprised me a lil (Y/N).."

"You suprised me too Denji. You have sharp teeth... but who would've known you were a throat goat.."

"Shut up idiot. I only did that good because it was with you..."

I started blushing.

"You're so cute Denji"

I went up to him and started kissing him right away. Denji wrapped his arms around my waists and started kissing me back. We both somehow ended up on the bed.

"Mmm (Y/N)~"

Denji was on top of me now. He began to unbutton my shirt nearly ripping it off. I did the same to him. Denji was just staring at my body.

"Heh..come to think of it. I never really seen you shirtless (Y/N)"

I started blushing.

"Stop teasing me.."

Denji Pov

(Y/N) looked so cute. I got closer to his face

"Is my teasing really that embarrassing to you?"

He looked away and started blushing more.

"S-shut it Denji"

I smirked even more now.

"Aw what's the matter.. you were so in charge earlier, but now you're so shy~"

He looked so cute.

"Well Cmon (Y/N). We're both shirtless in bed. You started all of this, we might as well finish~"

I went in and started kissing (Y/N) again. We mixed our tongues together while I got on top of him. Our dicks were rubbing together now, n jeez (Y/N) got hard so quick again..but so was I. We both started kissing again, licking and biting each others lips. (Y/N)s lips taste so good, I can't get enough..

All of a sudden I felt (Y/N) start to grab my ass cheeks...