Chapter 120 Let My Husband Spank Your Butts!

The president finally asked why the people on the interstellar world worship mermaids so much, who can bear His Highness Hill's tearful appearance?

Even the president was seen as soft-hearted.

"Well, it may take a few days."

Hill frowned after hearing this, and looked at Samuel on the screen. The flickering tears showed his inner anxiety.

Kevin sensed Hill's intentions and pulled him aside in disapproval.

"You're a daddy now, what about the babies when you go to the front line? It's impossible to take them with you, right?"

Hill wiped away his tears, his nose was a little red, "But I'm worried about Samuel."

Kevin was silent After a while, "Are you worried that Samuel looks like this on the front line..."

Hill nodded his head lightly, "I know that the interstellar people find it hard to accept that Samuel looks like this. I saw a few soldiers aiming their guns at Samuel, and I was afraid he would be injured."

"Hill, your father and father are here, and they won't let anyone hurt Samuel."

Xie Er lowered his head and said nothing, his small appearance was extremely stubborn.

Kevin looked tenderly at the twirling hair on the top of Hill's head.

"If you insist, I can help send you there."

"But the baby can't go on an adventure with you."

Hill nodded sharply, and he didn't plan to take the baby with such an adventure.

"Okay, then I will talk to the president tomorrow, and I should be able to take you there in the evening, but if you go, you can only take the basic route, and it will take a day at the earliest."

Hill nodded violently again, touched the cub in his clothes, and thought to himself, Daddy is going to find your father, and wait for Daddy to come back obediently.

Hill quickly completed the task that day, and took the dragon cub back home, only to see that the house was turned into a mess.

Hill's heart skipped a beat, he swallowed nervously, took out a gun from the space button, and walked into the room step by step.

But after looking around the entire villa, there was still no one to be found.

......

"Ma'am, I didn't find anything."

A man knelt down in front of a woman with a nervous expression.

The woman drank the red wine without raising her head. Hearing this, she smiled, and the man who laughed was even more flustered.

"It's fine if you don't find it, it's useless anyway." The

man breathed a sigh of relief, wondering why women are so easy to talk about today.

"By the way, did you take the video I asked you to take?" The

woman suddenly raised her head and looked directly at the man.

"Take a shot." The

man hurriedly called up the video, which showed Hill's house being turned into a mess.

The woman nodded in satisfaction, "Send the video to the front line, and find a way for Samuel to see it."

"Remember, find a scapegoat." The

man hadn't figured it out before he left, and was covered in cold sweat when he thought about it.

The woman smiled heartily, and there were big characters of Presidential Palace written on the door.

Xoma really felt that God was helping others. She thought that Samuel would die on the battlefield, so that the next presidential election would be her son.

But she didn't expect that Samuel didn't die. Just when she was disappointed, Samuel actually reappeared as a candle dragon, which was beyond her expectation.

But the fact that Samuel is Candle Dragon is not a bad thing for Xoma.

Zhulong has a violent temper and is cruel, which has long been known to everyone.

Now, as long as Samuel knows that Hill is in their hands, it is not guaranteed to go crazy, then it is possible to kill her own people if she is crazy, as long as some soldiers die, then she has a way to send Samuel to the interstellar prison, Don't think about it in this life.

At present, Xoma's prediction is relatively complete, and the existence of Hill is not in her consideration at all. What can an Omega raised in a deep boudoir do?

......

Hill fostered the dragon cub with Kevin, and then boarded the spaceship. Unexpectedly, he received a message from Kevin as soon as he boarded the spaceship.

The dragon cub is gone.

Hill was so shocked that he jumped up from his seat, his heart was beating wildly, and tears poured out immediately.

His cute little dragon cub...

However, the spaceship cannot stop immediately, let alone stop for him alone. Just as Hill was crying and at a loss, two little heads popped out of his schoolbag. She looked at Hill brightly, as if saying something.

Hi Daddy, any surprises?

Hill cried out with a 'wow', fortunately Hill was staying in a single room on the spaceship, otherwise, this movement would definitely make people look sideways.

The two dragon cubs were stupefied by Daddy's howling voice. Seeing Daddy so sad, they raised their necks and began to cry, their thin voices were pitiful.

Hill wiped away his tears, hugged the two dragon cubs and kept kissing them. He was anxious and angry. He was hiccupping while training the dragon cubs, and he was still worried about Samuel.

"You... belch... Daddy wants to spank your ass when he comes home... belch..."

"Woo...you are so disobedient... belch... I want your father. ..I want my husband to spank your ass..."

"Hi...he spanked...hip...it hurts..."

"When the time comes... Uh...even if you are beaten and cried...hiccup...daddy doesn't care about you..."

Hill spoke intermittently, the dragon cubs couldn't understand at all, and the three of them hugged their heads and cried into a ball.

On the other side, when he learned from Kevin that Hill was on the front line, Andre was so angry that he wanted to blow his hair.

His father asked him to come back just to keep an eye on Hill, but he didn't expect that he would find out that Hill had gone to the front line as soon as he came back.

Not only Andre was furious, but Abel was also furious when he came back from the academy and learned about it.

Kevin calmly patted Andre, the idiot, and said softly, "Don't worry, Hill is not as fragile as you think."

"You all regard Hill as a flower in a greenhouse, he is really not that weak Delicate."

Andre sneered, "We didn't treat him as a flower in a greenhouse, we treated him as a little goldfish in a fish tank, the kind that can only spit bubbles for people to watch."

Kevin: " ..."

"You really don't need to worry. Besides, you don't know the identity of Samuel Candle Dragon. He is irritable and irritable. Hill can calm Samuel so that no accident will happen to Samuel."

Andre squatted Scratching his head on the ground, his red hair was messed up by him.

"If something happens to Hill, it's over..."

Kevin sighed, squatted down and looked at Andre gently, brushing his hair with his fingers.

"Hill and Samuel are a couple. I believe that if something happens to Samuel, it will be more difficult for Hill to live alone. They should advance and retreat together."

"You should have confidence in Hill."

Kevin said It was comforted to Andre, only Abel was silent.

His face is similar to Hill's. Although he is an alpha, he is actually somewhat similar to Hill in character. Kevin's words made him suddenly realize that Hill may really be more mature than they thought.

The mature Hill was pouted at this moment to scoop up balls for the dragon cubs.

He bowed his body, twisted and twisted, sweating profusely, finally caught the ball, and the two dragon cubs screamed excitedly.

Hill felt particularly accomplished, and he tapped the noses of the two little guys.

"If you play the ball under the bed again, Daddy won't pick it up for you."

That's not always what he said. When Hill lay down under the bed again to pick up the ball, he still had the same thought in his heart.

Alas, who said that fish is a good daddy.

...

The moment they saw Candle Dragon come out, Lance and Alod couldn't help being shocked even though they knew Samuel's real body.

Yes, it was fear, those scarlet eyes were full of cruelty, looking at the surrounding Zerg as if they were looking at dead objects.

At that moment, the shrill screams from the mouthparts of the Zerg didn't seem to exist in Lance's ears, as if everything was quiet except for the pounding of his heart.

I finally understand why Zhulong is a terrifying existence in the eyes of the interstellar people, even he who has experienced battles is also afraid.

Arold came behind his partner and gently wrapped his arms around Lance's waist, his tone was still as ruffian as ever.

"Tsk tsk, it's so big, how much would it take to eat?"

Lance punched him with his elbow, his tone serious.

"Should I talk about this now?"

With Samuel's body, it would be much easier for Lance and the others to exterminate the Zerg, but the Zerg seemed to be planning to fight to the end, wave after wave, endlessly.

In this way, after a day and night of fighting, the Horned Zerg and the Forman Zerg were finally annihilated in the long river of the universe.

After finally killing the last Zerg general who tried to invade the empire, Lance sat on the ground weakly. Alod felt sorry for his partner, knowing that his partner loved being clean, he quickly took off his clothes and wiped his face.

It was originally a loving scene, but it ended with Lance turning his head away in disgust.

"What the hell, Alod, your clothes are dirtier than my face!"

The soldiers around couldn't help laughing. At this time, Zhulong slowly approached the crowd, and the soldiers immediately became vigilant. Lance tensed.

Samuel was restless. He wanted to change back to the human form, but there was no way. Seeing the medicine in the spaceship, he wanted to go there, but was stopped by a gun.

"You...don't come over, I'll shoot you if you come over again."

"Put the fuck down." Alud snarled and kicked the soldier twice.

However, the soldier was kicked nervously, the gun went off and shot straight at Samuel.

Samuel hurt from being shot, and felt even more irritable, but it still didn't plan to do anything, and still walked towards the spaceship.

With Alod's deterrence, the soldiers gave way to it nervously, and Samuel finally came to the potion.

At this time, a soldier in the team knew that it was his turn to play. As long as he showed this image to Zhulong, he would get a lot of money.

In a place where Lance and Alod could not see, he slowly approached Candle Dragon, and when he met Candle Dragon's cold and scarlet eyes, he couldn't help but regret accepting this errand.

He swallowed, and turned on the video tremblingly.

Above it is an image taken when Hill was not at home. The house was turned into a mess, creating a situation where a person was kidnapped.

"This is where your partner lives. He is already in our hands, as long as you..." Before

finishing speaking, Zhulong raised his head to the sky and roared, and his huge tail was about to slap that person.

And the man who was really hiding in the dark turned on the live broadcast excitedly, he wanted to let the whole interstellar people see that Zhulong was going to kill his companion again.