Crossover 1: A New Game Begins, Vice Returns!

(A/N: Jason, August, and Emily belongs to Lunar_Legend and are his OCs.)

We open to outside of a soccer stadium, where Jason is being congratulated by his friends and family.

Ruby: Jason, you were so cool!

Yang: Yeah, you played like a pro against those guys!

Weiss: That's my boyfriend.

Jason laughs before a hand wrapped around his neck and looked where it came from.

BGM: Ukiyo Ace no Theme (a.k.a Ukiyo Sei no Theme)

The arm came from a black haired boy with red eyes and a red scarf around his neck. He wears a red and white jacket over a black shirt and pants of the same color, and red and white shoes. 

???: Yo, did you miss me, Jason-senpai?

Jason: You're...?!

The boy seperates from Jason, who looked at the boy head to toe before  Emily squees.

Emily: He's the "Star Among The Stars", Sei Ukiyo!

August: Seriously?

Jason: I remember now. You're the mysterious boy who I met outside of the spa.

Sei: Correct. You remember me well.

Sei then looked at Team RWBY looking at him before he talks to Jason.

Sei: I came here to tell you that your newborn brother's inner demon has been taken.

Jason: What?!

Emily: Are you serious?!

Sei smiled before he starts walking away.

Jason: Where are you going?!

Sei: I don't want you guys to be surrounded by the media because of my presence. But don't worry, we'll meet again.

What Sei said caused Jason to look at him confused.

Jason: "Again"...?

Sei: See ya, Jason Igarashi. And also, say "hi" to my Uncle George for me.

Jason: Huh?! How do you know about Mr. Goldenrod?!

Sei: Ask him if he knows a woman named "Grace". That will tell you how I know him.

Sei snaps his fingers and disappears into the wind. Emily then frowned as she puts down the whiteboard on her hand.

Emily: Aww, he left before I could even ask him for a sign.