C 1.2 |Welcome the newcomer|

( -"text" |Character| is going to be for thinking, and - text |Character| will be for whispering)

POV: First person

It took me about 10 minutes to clean one of the stains completely, so I thought that maybe I should just clean them the best I can, and leave those small pink stains alone since I'm not going to spend 10 minutes on each other stain.

- "Fucking dickheads, can't clean after themselves when killing inside a building." |Y/N|

As I continued cleaning all the other spots off the wall, I kept hearing people walk in and then out. Eventually I got tired and went to my room. Checked the time, 00.13 a.m. No wonder why the place got quiet, so I took some stuff and went to take a cold shower.

After 20 minutes, I dried my hair the best I could and went outside to continue exploring the place. As I was walking, I saw a granade. It wasn't open, and I was scared of touching it as I thought it could be a trap.

I looked at it for what I counted was 3 minutes, then I left to look for someone who was awake. Luckily, one was awake, and I was able to seek for help, I never worked with granades and explosive items.

- So, you applied for the job, but you don't know how to deal with explosives? |Soap|

- Yeah, other than that, I can handle guns and knives like the back of my hand. |Y/N|

- Hm, impressive. Have you ever held a granade? |Soap|

- No, the previous captain of mine didn't allow us to use explosives or anything similar. |Y/N|

- I'll have to tell the captain about your knowledge cause you can not work with us ike this. |Soap| ^Leaves^

- "Oh- well, that makes sense, but why did they hire me then-" |Y/N| ^Walking around again^

I continued my walking, and I didn't realise how I also started overthinking. Why did they hire me if I can't work with granades and such stuff.

Maybe if I would've mentioned, that I couldn't use explosives and didn't know how to deal with them, maybe the group would even accept me, the only thing I knew about them was how they work and the distance they spread through.

After a long time of overthinking, apparently, I was crying when walking around. At least, that's what they told me at 8a.m. But I will say, I did feel a presence hug me from behind. That's when I came back to reality and realised that I was standing there, trembling .

In the morning, I did my usual. Go check if the kitchen and living room were empty, and to my surprise, this time it was. So I went to the kitchen and scrolled my eyes through the fridgerator. Guess what? There was nothing to eat except leftovers. I was passed and confused. What do they eat if there are only cold leftover food? Do they only eat that, or do they get something else?

So, as I was alone, I had the chance to make myself food before 12 p.m. And then I just started getting all the ingredients for a slice of homemade pizza and started making it. As I was waiting for it in the oven, I decided it would be good timing to clean their floors. It wasn't even white from their muddy shoes.

As I was mopping the floors, someone came downstairs, which made my heart beat a bit faster than usual. I tried to look with a corner of my eye to see who it was, the same tall man who tapped me on the shoulder, and he's so tall that I started to fear him. I wasn't used to seeing people that tall, let alone him being part of the military.

He saw me and instantly left in a hurry, I think he either got scared, or he just didn't want to disturb me. One of those options. By the time I finished mopping the floors, the pizza was ready, and no one was up yet. Now I really get curious. Did they leave, or are they sleeping for a longer time period? I mean, I couldn't care less, so I took the food and made it to my room, starting with my bags, I started to unpack my things.