Prologue 1: Universe spritual

~

Space, time, matter, and energy. Those four things represent all existence of life. They all balance for eternity, keeping the deities alive through the unbound force. Those deities are known to shape the universe, before the big bang, further into the dense of history beginning era—the Kāishǐ.

Dodging some long, science-fiction explanation, let me define some specialties of the wonderful, magical world beyond us.

Throughout the star cluster, spirits are belonging to the "abstract" group, called "kwami". They mean whenever a new abstract idea or emotion comes into existence in the universe, these creatures will come into existence.

A familiar example: Tikki and Plagg, two of the origin yet powerful types that represented the Yin-Yang circle. One embodies the creation of the universe, and another serves as the destruction.

 Groups of them joined together traveled through the galaxy for eons and encountered earth.

Bla Bla Bla, they discovered their true potential power there, Plagg caused the extinction of dinosaurs, Tikki flooded the place with chocolate fondue, and much more. Though it is only their souls that make all of them, whilst nearly five thousand years ago a mage then starts to establish a tool, known certified them as the Miraculous.

However, what they don't know is that there are other various creatures, similar to them yet different from them, having a power level near the god's place. They're fairy-like, beast-like yet phenomenal shape-like creatures forming from myths, imagination, or fusion between mortals such as animals. Take an example:

Phoenix is a flaming bird that symbolized death and rebirth. Something like the destruction and re-creation, after burning to ashes, they will be reborn into a new mighty bird that keeps another cycle of life or sort of.

Similar to kwami, these creatures also give "human" power through the plain choker band or necklace or whatever people called them.  

More long story short: 3 giant deities, wishes, exchanging souls, life, forbidden fusions, and a list of explanations, well, just enjoy the story with further future description.

Divine Pov's

Sitting up on this weird-looking block while observing down at the village hall, the living being, or what so-called "human" seems to be half-baked to not notice me. Jokes on them, I'm casting invisible spells as disguised myself into their similar form, this seems stupid.

"Earth"

The Kwamis are living here and they also sight their cousin "Renlings" birth. However, no signs of them near here either, must be above the north of this village then. That's strange, what happened to all the fellows Kwami? 

I open the magical map that has been taken out from the mysterious sachet with me, and it only shows the Chinese miracle box active right now, through calculation, the temple encounters a serious situation causing an evacuation or someone betrayed or more. 

-So that's why no one in that weird place replied to our calls!

I speak out loud as the other mortal yank me on the head. We disjoin each other before heading to earth to solve the mystery here since the other god hasn't been active for years with random messages that have been reported to the galaxy by these living things telling that mythical creatures are awakened.

-We have collected only a minimum amount of Yokai that Kellim caused and now you sit here and interior monologue yourself with the adventure, you aren't even the protagonist in this story.

"She" complained as fly around me, yeah, she was in her soul form, and no one really saw her just like me.

-Here me out, only the Chinese Miraculous box is been active right now with the butterfly miraculous in the wrong hand. That is why Paris is may in some catastrophe there, and now through investigation, Yokai seems not really happens often but it also has the same fate as the butterfly while the other Shounie are now written in the history of humanity.