🤍Chapter:- Twenty One 🤍

Word count:- 2647

Hi!

How are you all?

I know it has been a long time but yeah I am REALLY busy so yeah can't write anymore, I hope you all will understand.

I feel like this will be the last update of this year(i just feel like  it is okay still I will try )

So if you guys still wanna stay in contact with me you can either dm me or follow me on Instagram, the id is in my bio also, I hope you can be a little patient with my books because my life is filled with a lot of stressing stuff right now.

Okay, that's all 😬

ENJOY THE CHAPTER 🍷

:

:

:

:

❤️🌻✨

🍷🌻✨

🍷🌻✨

Third person's pov:-

Rose just looked at that dark figure with her wide doe eyes blinking softly waiting for him to come out of that darkness. Andrea closed his eyes leaning back because he already knew who that was while Alessandro was just looking at that person with his eyes squinted as if he didn't like what he just said some minutes before.

Slowly a tall nicely built guy dressed in black jeans and a leather jacket walked closer to the table making Rose gasp in shock. He just shifted his eyes toward her and smiled at her adorable expression.

"Missed me duch?" he asked placing his both hands on the table and leaning over. Rose stared at his face like she was trying to process everything that was happening but then suddenly a wide smile appeared on her lips along with her glossy eyes.

"Luca" she hiccuped opening her arms for him, Lucas sighed before walking over and taking her from his enemy's lap who was glaring daggers at him.

" Bought her here? Well done" Lucas spat sarcastically before walking towards the black door at the end of the room with Rose snuggling into his shoulder, all the men who were sitting there just watched all this with their wide eyes and gaped mouths. It was too shocking to see a little girl being treated like a baby by both brothers and even by K diamond rulers.

"W..who is she?" One man who couldn't suppress his curiosity asked hesitantly scared of the outcome, Alessandro let out a sigh leaning back.

"Your queen"

:

:

:

: