Call me Nate

I wake up from the sun shinning through the window I groan and get up I'm so sore from working out yesterday, shit its already 11 I have to go out and spend time with Mr.king I just put on some black ripped jeans and a black crop top with my jordan 11 breds.

I just put on a few rings some small whoops and I just flat ironed my hair and left it like that.

I go downstairs and carter, kai, renae,  and brenden are downstairs talking about something when they see me they wave and continue talking I grab some yogurt from the kitchen and go sit on the couch.

"Hey sis" Kai says "hey" I say back clearly not in the mood.

"So where's mom and dad" I ask "well i know dads in his office" carter says " I think mom is in her room" renae says "alright thanks" I say.

I finish my yogurt and go up to dad's office I knock I heard a firm "come in".

I open the door and walk in "if you want to speak about you marring Mr.king then it will be a waste of your time and mine".

"No dad I just wanna know what time he's gonna be here at" i ask "12:30" he said "alright thanks" I start walking out.

I go back to my room and grab my purse and make sure everything I needed was in there I checked my phone and it was 12:25 shit I go downstairs and this time mom and all of my siblings except Adrian and Cole were there.

"Hey where's Cole and Adrian? I meant to ask earlier". "Their training" mom said "ohh well what's going on" I ask sitting next to mom "nothing just talking about work" Kai says "oh" I say "so are you happy about your little date with Nathaniel" brenden says "don't remind me" I tell him "he cannot be that bad" renae says "but are you getting married off to him tho" I say,  she says nothing "exactly so shut up" I state my mom nudges me on the shoulder playfully.

The doorbell rings damn as soon as I'm about to forget about the asshole he shows up I thought. Carter goes and gets the door and there's the evil man himself "renae your date is here" carter yells.

"Dude shut up" renae ,Kai, and brenden are all letting little laughs then I hear someone coming downstairs it's my dad "oh Mr.king how are you" my dad says "I'm fine" Mr.king says clearly irritated
"Well don't you two have a date to get to" renae says getting up and a walking over and pushes me out the door I say bye to my family and walk out.

We get to his car and boy is it nice it's a all black matte Lambo he opens the door for my I'm in a bit of shock but I get in i say "thank you Mr.king" I tell him "don't call me that" he says closing the door.

He gets in and says "call me nate" he says and starts to drive. As soon as we get out the house view my phone pings I grab my purse and open it and I look at my phone and it's my sister she texted "sooo how's your date" bro I just left she is so nosey I hear a chuckle from nate I assume he saw.

"Renae I just left vision of the house so be patient and don't be so nosey" I pressed send i heard nate let out a light laugh and let's say he had a nice laugh and an let's say he had one handsome smile.

We stop infront of a really expensive looking restaurant "quick question" I say "Yes" he says "if we are both in the mafia and why are we in the public with no guards" he chuckles and gets out and goes around to open my door " thank you Mr- nate" i say still a bit confused from the answer I got.

We walked in immediately we get seated at a private booth.

We seat and we wait for a minute but a really a good looking guy walks up and tells us his name and asked Nate what he wants to drink he tells him and then he looks at me and smiles and asked me what I wanted to drink and his voice was nice he asked me what I wanted and I told him a sweet tea.

"So you wonderd about the security well a few things I own this place there are cameras and security everywhere so nothing you need to worry about".

A few minutes he comes back with our drinks and gives me a smile and he had a cute smile but nates was better.

we just started with little conversations I learned that he has to one younger brother angelo and two younger sisters lola and Lori they're twins.

And he just took over a little over a year ago due to his father's assasination. I explained to him my favorite hobbies and what I'm like. He wasn't a total monster I guess he only like that because he a mafia leader but since I'm his future wife I guess that why he's being a bit nicer.

The waiter comes with the food and gives me and napkin with his number on it I smiled and giggled while nate gave him a stare that could kill and clench his jaw and his fist to be honest I have no idea what that's about but he start to eat.

And not even 3 bites in gunshots go of and immediately I'm being dragged out to the emergency exit of the restaurant by nate he was shooting back and there were men following us and I got my gun and shot back, more were following but to far behind the tables and people and the waiter just happend to be on the under the table we sat at and nate shot him.

I don't know why but we run out front and I'm guessing all the men ran inside because the front was clear me and nate ran to the car and nate sped off. "So nothing to worry about huh" i say sarcastically and out of breath, I took a glance in the mirror and well would you look there there were 3 black range rovers following us.

"Shit" I said nate looked back and saw them "you keep driving I'll shoot" I say "hell no" he says "to late" I say reloading the clip to my gun "Well if your gonna shoot use use this one two" he hands me one of his. I shot and hit the 1st rover through the windshield and I saw blood splat everywhere and the car went crashing into the car in the other lane.

Poor people oh damn well we are being fucking chased and shot at.

The second rover I shot in the front two tires and and then a man from the passenger side started shooting and hit the lambo back shield "fuck" nate said, but I shot the man and he fell out of the window "ha dumbass".

I said I started shooting through the front windshield and I think I hit the driver because the car crashes into what I think is a well, was a little flower shop.

The rover sped up and was now on the other side of us and it was one guy who shot through the glass.

And he look nate dead in the eye and looked at the road and back at nate then me and smirked, I handed nate a gun and nate told me down and I ducked my head and then heard glass shatter.