chapter 4

'Life asked Death, why do people love me, but hate you? Death responded because you are a beautiful lie and I am a painful truth.' 

The picture is Death, just pretend that he is entirely black. 

With Scarlet

''I'm so bored.'' She said as Death appeared. 

''Shouldn't you go to school?'' He asks her. 

''But that is so boring.'' She said as she sat down on the couch. 

''And yet you can learn a lot on school, also if you go you will meet the werewolves.'' Death said sighing. 

''Fine, I'll go.'' She said as she left to go to school and Death disapeared. 

In hell 

"This is not good.'' Satan said as he was pacing around. 

''What's not good?'' Lilith asked confused. 

''The angels have left heaven.'' Lucifer responded. 

''Send Isaac to watch over her.'' Satan said. 

''Are you sure? He is quit ruthless.'' Death said doubting Satan's decision. 

''He knows what to do, he is the best choice.'' Lucifer said and with that they were convinced. 

With Garbiel

''We're here, what is our next move?'' An angel asked their commander.

''We are going to find her and when she is alone we will kill her.'' Gabriel says as he stares at the city. 

''Doesn't this go against the code?'' The angel asked him doubting their mission. 

''This is what God ordered, either do it or fall.'' Gabriel says as he hears them fly away, no one wanted to fall. Not after hearing the story's about Lucifer. 

With Scarlet 

''Who's there, show yourself.'' She says as she hears something suspicious, then a hellhound walks out of the shadows. 

''I am Isaac, Satan send me here to protect you.'' He says making a small bow.

''I don't need protection, you can go.'' She says as she walks away. 

''Attack!'' They hear a voice says and within seconds they are attacked by five angels. 

''Run!'' Isaac says as he starts attacking the angels, Scarlet immediately listens and runs to the school. She knew they wouldn't attack her there. 

''Surrender and I will keep you alive.'' The leader of the five angels says. 

''And what if I don't?'' Isaac asks with a smirk. 

''Then you die.'' The angel says. 

''Then so be it.'' The hellhound says as he attacks them. 

With Scarlet

She stops running as she arrives at the school, she sees Alex talking with two others and decides to walk towards him. 

''Is something wrong?'' Alex asks as he sees her. 

''I was attacked in the woods.'' She says out of breath.

''By who?'' The other asked concerned. 

''Angels, luckily Isaac protected me.'' She answers.

''Who's Isaac?'' The thirth asked curious.

''He's a hellhound, Satan send him here.'' Alex answers for her. 

''This is the  alpha Dario.'' Alex says pointing at the first. 

''And the other is the beta named Derik.'' Alex said pointing at the other. 

''Nice to meet you two, but Isaac could be in trouble you have to help him.'' Scarlet said panicking. 

''Don't worry about it, he's fine.'' Derik said. 

''I'll go take a look, just in case. You two stay here and protect her.'' Dario said as he ran towards the forrest. 

With Isaac

And he had won, against five angels was nothing for him. He was created in the first war of heaven against hell, he was made to fight. He was the first hellhound created by Satan. 

''Are you alright? What happened here?'' Dario asked concerned as he arrived. 

''Angels attacked Scarlet, luckily I was here and I killed them.'' Isaac answered. 

''Why are you here?'' Dario asked curious. 

''Satan send me here, just to be sure.'' Isaac answered. 

''Now I have to go, I have to make sure she's alright.'' He said as he wanted to run away. 

''She's with Alex and Derik, they're two of the best fighters. She's safe.'' Dario said. 

''Thank you Dario.'' Isaac said as he walked away.