Sweet dovey's

------------------------------------------------------------

I sat myself on the floor leaning back on the wall for support trying to catch my breath.
" are you alright y/n ?"  Hunter said siting next to me .I looked at him feeling my face burning up . " no , I think I'm coming down with a fever " I sighed crossing my arms .

" I could tell the director that your not feeling well  so that you can go home and rest " he said looking at me with concern " if that's ok with you that is ."

" sure but promise you won't tell Jenna or Emma that I'm sick please.  I don't want them to worry about me " I said looking at him with a serious face . " Fine I promise " he said laughing a little " pinky promise?" I said wiggling my finger infront of him. " pinky promise . " he said sealing the promise.

I groaned feeling a bit nauseous " ok I'm going to the bathroom real quick " I got up pulling him up with me . "And thanks i owe you one " I said before fast walking to the bathroom . " your welcome  " he said before going off to find the director.

I open the stall before feeling something coming up my throat. I kneeled down letting out all the breakfast I ate this morning . After i was finished I flush the toilet making my way to the sink to clean my face .I sighed in frustration feeling the aftertaste of the puke .

I got out of the bathroom making my way to my trailer . I got in seeing Hunter siting down looking in one of the mirror's in deep thought . " you alright Hunter ?" I asked grabbing my jacket and puting it around my waist. He hummed before looking at me " yea , I told the director and he said that you can go but ."  He said chuckling nervously.

I stopped turning around to look at him " but what ?" I raised an eyebrow to him . " i might have accidentally told both people that you didn't want me to tell them that you were sick when I was looking for the director. " He said chuckling nervously. 

I looked at him dumb founded "how can you accidentally tell them that I'm sick hunter ?" I asked with an are you serious face . " Well - " he chuckled nervously.

-                                                                                           -

" gotta find him gotta find him "  I repeated looking around trying to find the director. I sighed crossing my arms in frustration.  I turn around  seeing the two people i should avoid Jenna Ortega and Emma Myers. They looked at me with a raised eyebrow . I chuckled nervously before turning on my heels starting to speed walk out of here .

" Hunter! Come back here !" Jenna yelled running to me Emma following closely behind.  After that i started sprinting trying to find the director . I look behind me to see them hot on my heels . When I spotted him I dashed to him stoping right infront of him feeling exhausted from what felt like a marathon of a run .

I panted trying to catch my breath " give me a moment please " I rested my hands on my knees having sweet roll down my forhead.  The director just hummed taking a sip of the cup he was holding .

" sir can you let y/n go home and rest , she's not feeling very well . I think she's having a fever " I whispered to him taking notice of Jenna and Emma looking at me with narrowed brows . " sure i let y/n go home . I think you have other things to worry about though" he chuckled heading to his office.