𝐑 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 𝐠 𝐞 𝐏 𝐭 . 1

As Crystal and I paid for our dresses, we returned to a previous store for some accessories to go along with outfits or to accent them.

I tried on the dress before buying it, and the dress made me look snatched. The dress fit like a seductive glove that brought out what I was blessed with. I took a few pictures with different angles, and then Crystal did my makeup for me.

I walked out of the bathroom, and she recorded my walk, and I turned and posed for the camera. She saved the videos to my phone, and we sat and laughed for a minute cause we both looked absolutely breathtaking in our outfits. The makeup turned out better than I could've done.

What will I do without Crystal when her and I go off to different colleges?

I didn't dread too much about that, and we hopped back into her car and headed towards the party but parked 2 blocks away.

"You would think the villa that Brody's parents go to all the time would be close, but no, we have to walk to make an entrance." Crystal grumbled as she walked on the sand.

"Hey, would you rather it be in the sand or walking in the road with passing cars?"

"Fair point, but still, I did not plan on walking this far when I'm dressed this cute. I only planned to walk onto the dance floor and give them a show."

I laughed at Crystal.

"Girl, you make a scene wherever we go. Goes to show you know how to party."

Crystal gave me a wink,"You know it, girll!!"

The sun was setting as we finally arrived at the party. The party was in full swing, a keg stand in the front, beer-pong, lap dances the whole 9yrds.

I quickly laced up my heels as we approached the villa. Crystal took off for the dance floor and made her move. I could hear people chanting her name as I wandered about trying to find the kitchen. I passed by at least two or three couples making out on the way to the kitchen.

Finally finding the kitchen, there was a game of beer-pong going, a bunch of stoners getting high and having the munchies and a game of kiss and strip, I think.

Before I could do anything, I was pulled away from the kitchen and put onto the dance floor. I had to first get a vibe for the music before I busted out dancing. People were hyping me up while I let loose on the floor. At one point, I felt a pair of hands on my lower waist, and I gave whoever it was a show.

They swayed to the music, and so did I. I grinded into them and eventually gave them a lap dance from the back. I was having too much fun. I stumbled back to the kitchen and found Crystal chugging some water.

"Girlll, you practically left your body on that dance floor." Crystal said between sips.

"It feels amazing to feel carefree and stress free," I declared while grabbing water from the fridge.

Just then, Xavier strolled into the kitchen wearing a white pullover hoodie and a pair of black sweatshorts with some white shoes.

Crystal looked between us and smirked to herself, " I'll leave ya'll here."

"Wait, don't you need some company out by the villa?" I asked concerned.

Suddenly, a darkskin with a few tattoos peeking out of the collar of his neck strolled past Crystal, and she was mesmerised by him. He gave her a wave to come with him, and Crystal turned back, "Oh, I'm more than good with company."

Crystal took off after him in a fashionable manner.

I propped myself up against the isle of the counter, and Xavier examined me from head-to-toe. Taking in every ounce of me.