Chapter 2

Yesterday had passed quickly, I enjoyed the time I spent with Melissa. Today I hope to get to know my colleagues better.

"Riley, breakfast!"

,,I'm coming now brother!"

I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs, I didn't want to upset my father, nor to be late for school.

"Good morning father, brother!"

"Good morning my sunshine" my father greeted me.

"Good morning" my brother said to me as he was on the phone.

"You can leave that phone too, at least at the table!" I said.

"Children, don't argue in the morning!" father's voice sounded very serious.

"But dad"

"Riley!" said father sternly .

I got up from the table and grabbed my backpack and started walking to my car.

"Little Riley! Oh my god, this girl! Dad sighed

I left for school in my car, I drove around 15 minutes, now I got off and gave the keys to the guard to take the car to the parking lot. When I looked around I saw how everyone was looking at me, and that made me smile.

"What happened, haven't you seen a girl behind the wheel before?" I said and entered the courtyard of the high school.
I looked at the clock and saw that it was still early so I went to the cafeteria.

" Good morning!" I said

" Good morning Riley, what would you like?"Kadir asked me.

"A simple coffee please! "

"What happened, you came a bit early"

"Nothing, I was just enthusiastic"

After I received my coffee I sat down on one of the sofas. Soon I saw a group of children coming towards me.

" Hi, I'm Asye!" the girl from yesterday told me.

" I'm Aybike" said the girl next to her.

"Riley, but I guess you already know." I said and smiled at them.

" And you two?" I asked and looked at two boys.

" I'm Omer" then I remembered my brother's name.

"My name is Oğulcan!Nice to meet you miss!"

" Excuse me, but what did you say your name was? I said and looked at Omer

" Omer!" he said and looked at me.

"Sorry, I was thinking about someone"

I can't believe I actually met my twin, but dad said I can't tell him.

"How did you decide to come here?" Asye asked me

"I transferred because of some family problems, and my father knew Mr. Atakul, so here it is!"

"Hey Riley!" Doruk said as he took Asye's hand.

"Hi" I said

"What a nice reunion, my sister, ex-boyfriend, and his new girlfriend. My day started off great!says Sarp as he approaches us

"Shut the hell up Sarp!" I said and stood up from the couch.

"Her ex, wait she was your girlfriend!?" Asye asked.

" Calm down Asye, me and Doruk don't have any such connection anymore, we are just friends!"

"Wow, what a nice drama!" said the boy I hit with my schoolbag yesterday.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 29, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Lost जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें