Part 7

The fly back was dreadful as I kept accidently closing my eyes due to my tiredness, I was so glad to arrive back to at the edge as I just took a massive nap throughout the day and so did fleshclaw.

I woke up with fleshclaw on top of me god I fucking love this dragon. I kissed her multiple times before getting up and carefully walking out of my hut trying to not trip over aswell not fall of the edge. I walked over look like main area and I saw many of the dragon riders.

"How's your sight"? Hiccup helped me walk.

"A tiny bit better". I grabbed onto his shoulder.

"Gothy should be here in a minute". Astrid gave me a chair to sit down in.

I kept seeing ruff and tuff messing around with chicken if I was tuff I would of ate it by now.

"How are you sweetheart"? Snotlout stood next to me.

"Im going to murder you"! I grab his head and pin in to the ground making his helmet fall off.

"IM SORRY! IM SORRY! PLEASE DONT HURT ME! Snotlout shouted and closed his eyes.

"Pathetic". I got off him and guided myself to the chair.

I waited which felt like an eternity so see a short women with a walking stick enter the room. She examined my eyes staring intensly then gave me a damp cloth, placed it on top of my head. Suddenly took it off placing a goo thingy onto my eyes then wiped it off, some how it worked!

"Can you see"? Tuffnut poked his head through the crowd.

"Yes! My voice went high pitched.

They all ran to hug me. It was only a few of the gang heart moments as they weren't really huggy people. After a few seconds we let go, then hiccup did a frown.

"Is everything okay"? I raised an eyebrow.

"Its just um...". He started to rub his shoulder.

"Me and gang... think you should leave the edge".

"Funny". I roll my eyes.

"Its not a joke". His eyes looked down.

"This isn't true is it"? I look at the others.

They all turned their faces to the floor.

"I saw your diary and ever since you went to the hunter's base viggo has been coming here I think its best if you go back to berk".

"Bu-"

"Well.. stoick has picked out a husband for you so he is expecting you to come anyways".

"Oh okay I see how it is". I looked at all of them.

"Tell stoick I will not be coming to my wedding". I knocked over the table.

I whislted for fleshclaw then jumped off the edge of the wooden panel. I flew to my grabbing the letter that my dad has sent me aswell my dairy. I felt anger all over me I clenched my fists but I let it go.

"Lets go girl they don't need us here". I mounted fleshclaw.

I looked around my hut before turning away, I gave fleshclaw a judge but she wouldn't go she gave me puppy eyes but I just couldn't stay here.

"Girl please". I pleaded for her.

She turned away then took flight, I could feel inside of her feeling upset but I rubbed it off, I didn't turn around for the others and Im definitely not going back to berk. The flight towards islands were long as we just glided though the wind.

I layed onto fleshclaw back staring into thr sky thinking about everything. Why would stoick think he could just get me a husband? Even if I didn't go to the hutners base viggo would still be there! Am I not allowed to have feelings?! Night started to fall so it was time to rest we flew down to a small island which was covered in tree.