Chapter 2

*smut warning for the whole chapter*

"If you think I'm doing that with him you're all out of your fucking minds" Josh says, glaring at Harry and JJ who were laughing their asses off.

"You could take a shot instead, but we're out of drinks" Harry laughs even harder.

"I'm the person you dislike the most in the room? Ouch" I grin.

"Oh fuck off, you know you are. Just come with me" he dragged me out of the room by my wrist like I was a child.

"Good luck!" Harry shouted. I laughed internally hearing Harry turn up the music drastically, as if he was anticipating a fight.

Josh shoved me into the bathroom and slammed the door behind us, locking out.

"We just have to stay in here for seven minutes, if you can shut up for that long then you'll leave here intact. I know you love the sound of your own voice though" Josh snaps.

"It's not because I like my voice, it's because sarcasm seems to be a serious trigger of yours and I find that hysterical" I remark.

"Simon, I am not sober enough to just walk away from you. Don't you dare piss me off" he hisses, stepping closer to me.

"Not my fault you're so easy to piss off" I shrug, unfazed.

Josh took another step closer, his face meer inches away from mine.

"You're so fucking annoying Simon, I can't stand it when you talk. Just shut up already" he snarled, lips against my ear.

I knew from the look in his eyes that he really wasn't joking. I'd never seen him quite this angry. Maybe if I was more sober I would have listened to him.

"Make me then" I whispered.

Josh's eyes snapped to mine fleetingly before flickering up and down me a few times more than was reasonable.

"Say that again" he grabbed me by the collar, pulling me roughly against him, his lips practically touching mine.

"Make me, bitch-" I smirked before being abruptly cut off by the startling feeling of Josh's lips on mine as he slammed me against the bathroom door.

I moaned in suprise, kissing him back with the same eager ferocity, digging my nails into his shoulders and pulling him closer.

I don't even know what overcame me. I was so worked up by him, this was easier than arguing.

"I can't fucking stand you" he groans, tugging at my hair with one hand, the other pinning my hips against the door.

The sensation pulled another moan from me, this one louder, and I was suddenly grateful for the booming music Harry was playing.

Josh pulled at my hair harder, tipping my head back as his lips landed on my jaw, kissing roughly to my neck. I gasped, breaths growing shallower as he began sucking on the sensitive spot just below my ear.

"Josh-" I whimpered, bucking my hips against his as I felt a throb from between my legs.

"I can't stand your voice, but god I love that sound" he groans, grinding his hips against mine, continuing to suck on my neck.

I bit my lip, breathing heavily. Josh just chuckled before pulling my shirt over my head. I grabbed his, tugging it off as quickly as I could, now desperate for this to escalate. All rational thought was long gone.

"Why don't you get on your knees and say sorry for earlier?" He mumbles, nibbling at my ear lobe.

I did straight as he said, kneeling in front of him without a second thought, scrambling to undo his belt and free him from his clothes.