How dare you stand in my way

"Talking"
'thinking'
*Sound

Inisha Bon was a selfish bastard who only played the sport football for his own desire of being the best he never gave a fuck about the concept of teamwork and he never cared for his team to him these two things were meaningless stepping stones for him to become the strongest and somehow no matter how selfish his play was no matter how many defenders were guarding him how many times he got fouled he always scored no nobody but him scored and it always worked so no one ever doubted him he eventually retired after winning 4 worldcups at the age of 35.

He was asked many times why he retired and the answer always came the same "No one in this world has enough talent or skills to make me excited and so i got bored and quit" Even though Bon quit he always watched football games and eventually found the blue lock manga he read it every second and he fantasized about how good the players was how excited he would be it made him marvel in excitement but he would then snap out of it and realize it was only fiction or so he thought. One day after walking home from buying the next blue lock manga a truck suddenly swerved and almost hit him he dodged and sighed of relief and kept walking then another truck came and turned him into red paste the world slowly lost it color and he ascended upwards as he awoke in a white room "Nobody has dodged the first truck how rebellious you are" "Who-" "I am what you humans call god and you have brought to my attention that you were born in the wrong world that world was too weak to hold you" "So will i reborn into what world?" bon asked excitedly "I think you know which world why none other than blue lock of course" "FUCK YEA" "Calm down now i will send you there with the ability to create and copy talents it you are strong enough you also will take over isagi's Yoichi body though you can change it how you see fit"

he eventually changed it to this
Being 185 cm tall

he eventually changed it to thisBeing 185 cm tall

(NOT MY ART ORIGINAL IS HERE https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Wml3xX)

"I am finished may i now go?" "No need to be hasty and yes i will now send you have fun" A white light flashed brightly in bon eyes blinding him slightly as he suddenly opened his eyes to see the building where it all started the JFA building he would smirk as he walked in grinning ear to ear seeing ego just beginning  his speech he would walk through the crowd into the front "Test one test two" "Alright you unpolished gems i think you all understand why your here to become better...." "So if you desire such a rebellious ego if you desire to rise to the top and become the best among all then walk through these doors!"

[DING*] [QUEST: Accept Jinpachi egos proposition
Rewards: 10 attribute points in Dribbling
10 attribute points in shooting 10 attribute points in spatial awareness 10 points] ' i was gonna accept it anyway' while everyone was in shock Bon confidentiality walked the up stairs and stood in front of the door while looking behind him and yelling out for everyone to hear " Become worthy stepping stones to my path as the greatest striker lukewarms" he then walked through the doors hands behind his head not knowing he just errupted a fire as soon another boy with dark blue hair and green eyes that complimented his long eyelashes stormed behind him 'How dare that trash call me lukewarm ill show that trash that lukewarm the strongest' soon everybody started walking in as ego just smiled 'That boy that walked in first ill make sure to keep a eye on him who knows he may be a better gem than rin itoshi'. Bon would sit on a bus and take a look at his rewards and stats
[Name: Inoki Bon
Strength: 250
Shooting: 350
Dribbling: 400
Weapons: Spatial awareness perfect spacing dribble god shot creator genius hard body and unpredictable demon
Current strength: U-20 shidou Ryusei]  

Bon would feel someone leaning on his shoulder he would look and see a make with blue hair with yellow streaks not recognizing the male he would raise his eyebrow and would roll his shoulder as the person would get up and smile at him "Aww man why'd you'd do that i was just getting comfortable"

"Shut up and deal with it" Bon would then regonize the male as bachira and would turn his head and would find the male starring at him bon and would sigh in defeat as he felt the male leaning on his shoulder again and would just lay back and close...

"Shut up and deal with it" Bon would then regonize the male as bachira and would turn his head and would find the male starring at him bon and would sigh in defeat as he felt the male leaning on his shoulder again and would just lay back and close his eyes his awoke to find himself being shoken by the shorter male

"Were here pillow-kun" the shorter male would say as he got up stretching bon eyebrow would only twitch in annoyance as he got up pushing bachira forward as they both got off and bon would get his uniform 'Number ???'

'What the hell i thought isagi original rank was 299 oh whatever' bon would think as he walked off going into the locker room getting changed into his uniform as a shirt would suddenly be thrown at him as he grabbed it he would sigh and look at a orange hair maled "Sorry my shirt flew away" 'He's pretty built he'll be a useful stepping stone'

"Pillow-kun!" Someone would jump on bons back "Bachira if you dont get off of me" "You remember my name im honored pillow-kun!" Bon would sigh and would just shake bachira off his back and walk into the room "Hello you unpolished gems you will be playing a game of tag the oni will be the lowest ranking player the rules are of course don't use your hands begin"

"No hard feelings if you lose protect me great buddha!" when there was 10 seconds left Bon would steal the ball from the random player and would hit it towards bachira as bon would jump his front side facing bachira as bon would mouth the words "come kick it at me"

bachira would kick it high as bon would breathe in a deep breathe of air as he body would not be turning 'How dare you , How dare you stand in my way using all of his might to turn he would bicycle kick the ball as hard as possible as bachira would say "bang"

the ball would drill itself into a silver haired boys face as bon would land grinning "Tell the air i said thanks for holding that pass" Bachira would pout and jump on the taller boys back as bon would just shake his head and turn to look at the boy who he kicked blood gushing out from the boys nose as he sat there in shock and while he was in shock bon would throw him out and close the door "He would have caused a scene" Bon stated as bachira was on his back his hands were wrapped around his neck like a koala

Ego then appeared on the screen "Alright you unpolished gems it seems you have passed the selection how did it feel, How did it feel to ruin someones career for your own did you think "Whew i survived" or maybe you were just pumped in grave that feeling into your mind here at blue lock you will destroy careers for you own selfish path"

This is a AU also 1286 words lets go lol