Chapter 21- Leggy and the Bandits

Written like this means in thougths

Last time

The animal screamed what got me out of my thoughts and Shiranui out of his sleep

'Oh!'I said as I saw the reason why the animal screamed. I blew out the some fire that the fish caught.

'hehe,my bad' I said.

'Ya think?'Shiranui said as he grabebd one of the fish.

This time

Shiranui's POV

Flashback

'What?' I said.

'You heard me. Do it' Kazama said.

'Take Y/n of the Northern Water Tribe and bring her to me. I will get Chizuru. After this we depart to the East,to the Kazama Clan' He said while Amagiri nodded.

'Goooot itt ⁓'I said before leaving them.

Flashback ended

Well I got her,but in the wrong nation

I turned to look at the (h/c) haired girl who was leaning against a tree. the fire i made died out as the crickets talked to each other.

it was night time,the time were humans rest and the demons rise

I cracked my neck and fingers and got up.

we have to get out here.

The Next Day

*crunch* crunch*

Y/n twitched her leg before she opened her (e/c) eyes.

'Yo'I said,chewing my apple.

'Good morning' she said before yawning and closing her eyes again.

'How is leggy?'

'Who?'

'Leggy'

I looked at the animal i was patting.

'You're kidding me.......you know what,leggy it is' I said,she made a cat grin and folded her legs over each other.

'Can he move though?'She asked, I let go of Leggy and showed the apple at 'Leggy'. It followed the apple as I threw it away.

Leggy ran after it and came back,without the apple.

'uhh'I said.

'He can run,we are leaving'She said,packing things up. I stared at her but Leggy interruppted me by spitting a seed at me.

'Oi!'I said.