Somebody's Watching

Gideon: Diane Arbus once said, "A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you, the less you know."

Gideon: "You know, we really can get ourselves to the airport."

Kim: "I didn't invite the FBI here to let them make their own way around town."

Reid: "We really appreciate it."

Kim: "I can't thank you guys enough for conducting the seminar."

Gideon: "Well, don't hesitate to call if there's anything we can help with."

Kim: "Kim here" he greets, stepping off to the side to answer his phone "Great. Yeah, I'll be there as soon as I drop the FBI agents at LAX." he hums, hanging up with a sigh

Gideon: "Everything all right?"

Kim: "Double murder at a Hollywood bungalow. A celebrity. A young movie star Natalie Ryan and her fiancé, apparently shot to death. It's gonna be a major pain in the ass. You guys care to take a quick look before I drive you to the airport? It's on the way."

Gideon: "Absolutely."

Reid: "No sign of forced entry."

Gideon: "Same weapon."

Reid: "The girl was shot execution style. Once in the head. The male three times in the torso."

Gideon: "So you have 2 different MOs.

Kim: "We have an image on the video surveillance camera. Looks like a messenger of some kind wearing a motorcycle helmet. He's unidentifiable."

Reid: "There's no sign of struggle between the girl and the unsub from the door to the couch. He most likely forced her at gunpoint."

Gideon: "He told her to trust him. "Do what I say. I won't hurt you."

Kim: "Fatal mistake."

Reid: "Mm-hmm. He asked her to sit on the couch and then shot her in the head."

Gideon: "Fiancé wasn't expected, his killing's messier, it's...less controlled, it's less organized. What do you think?"

Kim: "I've had a couple other cases recently. Past few months. Same type of weapon. 22 caliber gun. Both shot in the head. The first was an established film producer. Wally Melman. And the second was Chloe Harris, another young actress. But not as well known as Natalie here."

Reid: "Any forensic evidence?"

Kim: "No. And the guys have been going through this place all morning and haven't come up with anything."

Gideon: "So he clearly knows how to cover his tracks."

Kim: "Like a professional hit man?"

Gideon: "Maybe."

Reid: "Gideon. There are people actually taking photographs of us from the next yard." he scoffs, awkwardly glancing out the window

Kim: "Welcome to L.A."

Gideon: ".22's are small but efficient. They bounce around inside a person like a pinball."

Reid: "Preferred weapon of the mafia. You know, there's no obvious sexual component to these crimes, which is usually the case with serial murders."

Kim: "So you are thinking this is a serial killer?"

Gideon: "It's certainly a series of murders, we don't know enough yet to call them serial."