Family dinner

I'm sorry this took forever, but I do have the next ones better thought out
TW: swearing
________________________________
Quackity's POV
————————————————————————

'Wilbur kept to his word,' I thought noticing his break had gone by. Although he sent be the average amount of messages. I caught up on lots of work.
————————————————————————
Time skip-night-Quackity's flat
————————————————————————

I walked into my flat to notice a small, wax sealed letter on my dresser. [insert cute love poem 😭] signed -Wilbur ꨄ. I was flustered. 'I'm going to a family dinner tomorrow, we have dated for 4 weeks today, and he already wants that,' I thought, knowing that he only introduced his partners to his family once he was proud to be with them.

'God I love him' I thought to myself. Putting the letter down to go to bed.  (Got to wish you were a wattpad character😭)
————————————————————————
Time skip- the next day- in the burger van.
————————————————————————
Wilbur's POV
————————————————————————
My eyes slowly open, as the small alarm clock goes off. Ranboo is taking care of the van today. I got up, putting the crust old trench coat on. (Nasty 💀)
————————————————————————
Time skip- Wilbur's house (don't ask why he doesn't sleep there)
————————————————————————
I put on a yellow sweater, different one from normally. And ditched the coat. 'Shit' I thought realizing I had to go pick up Quackity. 

Walking to his house was fairly pleasant. It's a nice day out, I'm sure the family will do something because of it.

Las Navadas is beautiful, I have admired it since the start, I didn't realize the only reason I'd ever sleep there was because I was dating the president though.

The buildings are beautifully made, and well structured, it would even be reasonably hard to blow up, due to the amount of glass and slabs. (Homski😟) 

Quackity came out as I approached his flat. He looked absolutely beautiful. He had done his hair fancy and put on lots of jewelry, other than that it was his fancy, red Navadas uniform.

"You're so pretty..." I muttered, staring. He smiled, clearly hearing me.  "Let's go, I don't want to be late," he said, grabbing my hand.  My face was red, I could feel it, and I knew he noticed.
————————————————————————
Time skip- Philza's house (Ik there's a lot)
————————————————————————
Quackity's POV
————————————————————————
Me and Wilbur walked into Phil's yard holding hands, he was obviously flustered, I'm not sure why.

Tecno dashed out the door with Tommy running behind him. Technoblade ran next to us, wile Tommy tried to jam his way in between us. Pushing me to the side. "Sorry-!" Wil said before grabbing my arm trying to help me catch my balance.

"I'll catch you bitch!" Tommy yelled at Tecno, who very obviously only turned a wall. Tommy still runing the wrong direction.

"Hey," Tecno said, looking at me and my lover. "AHHHHHHHHH-" Tommy screamed wile jumping on Tecnoblade's back.

" come on," Wilbur said, smiling at me. I don't enjoy Tecnoblade's presence. This doesn't surprise me. Although he seems fine right now. 'It will be fine' I thought, reassuring myself. I lightly touched my scar. 'Why am I so sensitive!'

Wilbur squeezed my hand. I looked up at him, he smiled. He opened the door, "hello Wilbur! And quackity?" Philza said with slight confusion in his voice. "Did they not tell you?" Wilbur asked. "No they agreed not to tell me," phill explained.