♡1♡

Ok sorry for not using the font like the prev chap but I'm lazy anyway I'm gonna start

Your Pov:
As I woke up for school I started walking to the bathroom and took a shower and brush my teeth and hair after I'm done I went to grab my uniform and wear it then as I went outside I smelled (F/f) turns out my mom cook it smelled delicious as went to the living room and saw my mom in the kitchen and my dad watching tv "Y/n Breakfast is ready!" She then gave me the food then I said "Ty For the meal" I then started to eat it it was slow cause I woke up early I then finish the meal and I said "Bye Mom Bye Dad" I smiled (a close-eyed smile and every time you smile it always will be a close eyed smile) "Bye Y/n!!" They yelled I smiled I couldn't wish for a better family and that's what started to change as I went outside I was walking the zebra walking I then I saw a child walking on the streets when its green light I stand there in horror for a millisecond I then dash in and push the child to the other side after all that I black out only hearing people crying...

"Wahh" I soon woke up in an unfamiliar place or room I then looked around and saw I note I then grabbed it and read it said, "Hello Y/n you must be confused why are you here well you died and you have to go to Kny Universal or the high school in your town and you got 4 maids/Servants So outside your house or your driver he's Name is Mr. Aaron and your cook is called Ms. Lila Her sister or your dresser is called Ms. Lisa and your bodyguard is called Mr. Kim And grab your uniform in your closet make sure to get Ready!" I was too shocked to realize I Die so I went to the bathroom and took a shower and brush my teeth and hair I then grab my uniform

and went to go get Breakfast I then went to the kitchen and smelled pancakes I then saw a beautiful lady I think the note said the women in the kitchen said her name is Ms. Lila I then went to the dining table she then handed me pancakes she the looked at me and said "Ah Hello Madam Y/n here's you pancakes" she smiled I then said "Arigato" I thanked back I then proceeded to eat the Pancakes are delicious I then said "Ty For the food" To Ms.Lila I then proceeded to go outside and saw a limo with a guy he looked like 20-30 years old and spotted me and said "Hello Madam Y/n Pls come inside" as I proceeded to went Inside an he drived me to school as we arrived I said "Ty Mr. Aaron" and Smiled he said "your welcome" I got out of the car I keep hearing people whispering about me Idk what's the words are exactly I was going to ask someone where's the principals office is I then walk up to a black hair with burgundy tips I ask him "Hello sorry for bothering your time but can you tell me the principals ofiice?" I ask and Smiled(a close-eyed smile)

Tanjiro Pov:
I was talking to my friends and sister I then heard a car I then saw a limo and a girl people are staring and whispering she then turned around and her features are stunning her raventte hair and her (E/c) eyes they were all beautiful I then kept talking to my friends I then felt a tap it was the girl and she said: "Hello sorry for bothering your time but can you tell me the principals office?" And she smiled I was burning I then said "o-of course" I then showed her around and then proceeded to show her around and after we reach the principal's office she said "Ty So much oh my name Y/n L/n what about you" I then said "I'm Tanjiro Kamado" I then proceeded to run out I was so embarrassed everything about her is perfect her body her smile I'm too embarrassed. But I think I'm In Love...

Y/n Pov:
As I walk into the principal's office he gave me my schedule my first class is math
And there are 6 classes

1. Math
2. Chemistry
3. Baking
4. Sword Practice
5. History
6. Science

Ok so first I'm going to go to math I then proceeded to go there and I walk in and saw people staring at me the teacher smiled and said "Hello Students This is our new student pls introduce your self" I then said "Hello My Name is Y/n L/n My hobbies are drawing hope we can be friends" I smiled then I saw someone 5 people pass out Idk why.

Tanjiro Pov: As our teacher explaining our task a door opened it was the same girl and our teacher said "Hello Students This is our new student pls introduce your self" she then said "Hello My Name is Y/n L/n My hobby is drawing hope we can be friends" she smiled I blush I then saw 5 people passing out for some reason the teacher said "Ok Y/n you may seem next to Douma" I was too shocked why teach he's a pervert a womanizer and playboy WHYYYY! I then think back to what I just thought why is she making me feel like this I'm in love but why next to him am I jealous?

Y/n Pov:
I then sat down on my sit and I felt a pair of arms around my waist and it was Douma I think his name was he then looked at me "Hello! Your new here right????" I said "Yes Douma-san but can you let go pls" I looked at him and smiled and said "nope not until you hug me back" I had enough I then grab his arms and threw them of me cause he was invading my personal space so yeah I had too he then looked at me and pouted "Wahhhh!!! You're so mean Y/n" I then said "oh I'm sorry that did that maybe if you didn't Invade my space I wouldn't do that, oh wait you did" I glared at him.

To be continue anyways hope you liked this story

Words: 1113