Nishimura Riki imagine♡

y/n's pov:
i was laying down on my bed staring at my boyfriend playing games on his PS. i got bored so i went up to him and sat down next to him.
"f*ck!" he yelled because he lost the game. i looked at him cuz he has been cursing this whole time. he hasn't talked to me the whole day and he just kept playing his stupid game, i was a little upset because this isn't the first time. "niki... can you please stop playing? we didn't spend time together today..." i told him. "y/n I'm busy right now maybe later." he said back not even looking at me. i got up since i was hungry and went to the kitchen. i started making ramen when he came to the kitchen. "babe... I'm hungry~" he said. "then make something for yourself." i said and went to my bedroom. after hours i heard knocking on my door. i didn't answered cuz i knew it was him and i was mad at him. "y/n, can i come in?" he said and i didn't answer. he got in and sat next to me "babe i know you're mad at me and I'm sorry for being mean to you" he said pouting i tried holding back my smile cuz seeing him pouty is my biggest weakness. i still didn't say any word till he gave me a big teddy woth chocolate. "I'm sorry babe..." he said as he handed me the teddy and the chocolate. "where did you get this?!" i said smiling cuz i always wanted to get one. "it doesn't matter. oh if you don't forgive me you won't get it." he said. "tha- what? no i don't need it." i answered. "okay then!" he siad and took the teddy. "no! i was just joking!! i forgive you!" i siad trying to get my teddy back. "this is not enough..." he said. "i know what you want." he ofc wanted a kiss. i gave him a quick peck on the lips and took my teddy back. "today you sleep on the couch, niki. there's no enough place for you. it's already taken by me and Mr. teddy." i told him. "why? are you that fat to take the whole place?" he said chuckling. "NO FOR REAL NOW YOU'RE SLEEPING ON THE COUCH!" i said and ran after him.