⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨ S e v e n t y ୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆

⊹₊𓆩ʚɞ𓆪₊⊹

⊹₊𓆩ʚɞ𓆪₊⊹︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆‎‧₊˚✧ What 2 do- Dean ✧˚₊‧⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵⊹₊𓆩ʚɞ𓆪₊⊹

⊹₊𓆩ʚɞ𓆪₊⊹
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆‎‧₊˚✧ What 2 do- Dean ✧˚₊‧⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
⊹₊𓆩ʚɞ𓆪

"Wow! Is it a guy!" A girl from the front called.

    "Is it a girl?" the three boys of Doo's group asked. They were all clearly overly hypd compared to the class. They were somewhat expecting some drop dead gorgeous model to walk in. They expected a clone of Irene to walk in. They were gifted with the last transfer students, so possibly it would happen again.

    "It's a girl." The teacher said and sighed as he leaned forward with his elbows on the wooden podium in front of him. The class errupted with rumors and muffled questions appearing through the excited and anticipating conversations.

    "You gonna try to befriend her?" Daniel asked and twisted his body in his chair to look back at his sister as she took out her damp braids. She was running her hands through her now very wavy hair.

    "Is that a bet?" Irene smiled as she leaned back in her chair. Her hair was damp and covering her neck, so it was perfect.

    "Hey! Pay attention." The teacher yelled at the distracted and muttering class. Irene and Daniel both turned their eyes away from each other to look at the wooden door at the front of the lass to start slowly sliding open. Irene watched closely as an abnormally short girl walked into the room.

    She was a little shorter than Irene and stood about 5'2. Her body was chubby and large framed. Her body along with her face were round. She had round cheeks with plump lips and a wide nose bridge. She wore glasses in an oval shape, that made her eyes appear bigger than they actually were. She had good, long lashes with pretty and straight teeth. Her straight, black hair went down to her chest and she had a small red hair clip to push back her side part. She had some thin brows and short forehead. Her uniform hugged onto her curves and her small, short arms. She held onto her navy blazer and wore one of the much more formal uniforms none of the other girls cared to wear.

    The boys all sighed with disappointment apparent in their voices. Irene glanced at them with a small look, that showed she didnt like their judgement. Irene immediately thought of her brother as she was looking at the new transfer. She looked like her brother too.

    "Im Crystal Choi, its nice to meet you all." She smiled as she talked. Irene gave a small smile back as she watched the girl. She noticed the anticipating and excited rumors of the new girl all died out within a second after she showed herself.

    "Why would a girl, like that, come to our department?"
    "Oh man..."

    The rumors were already starting off again, but this time they werent welcomingof polite. They were filled with snarky and negative comments about the girl. She already knew her brother was going to try and chase after her. Irene was simply just surprised herself that someone knew would come directly before winter break.